Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Is the community online still active?

blueflame8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blueflame8

Hi, I was thinking of getting this game but is the community online still active? Is it easy to find other people? Also, this includes the time it takes for me to actually get a good car. I'm a bit concerned as it came out a while back and so would I be better off getting another game? I was thinking about Saints Row 2 instead.

Thanks

BawlZINmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BawlZINmotion

It's smaller and more fragmented, thanks to the DLC, but yes.

Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Tornac

From my experience with the game recently, yes, the community is still active, but it's not as easy to find people as it is in a game like, say, Forza Motorsport 3.

bluesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By bluesun
    @Tornac:   Are those still playing at the extreme high end of the skill range, and therefore well beyond someone who hasn't played the game in ages? 
    Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Tornac
    @bluesun:  I'm not master of the racing genre, but I'm decent enough to get by. So for my skill level, I'd didn't have too much trouble. I'd say it's a wide range of skill levels, so don't worry if you've stopped playing and want to jump back in or if your new and want to give the game a try
    ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ISuperGamerI

I was actually thinking about buying this game too as I loved the demo but didn't have the money to buy it. I just wish there was a feature where more people would play older games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.