Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Looking to find Ultimate Box for 360

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Rxanadu

I've looked for it everywhere, and I can't find it.  Can anyone help me out with this dilemma?  I'm trying to find it for around $20 (since the original game is about 10 bones by now).

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dustpan

Did they even make one for the 360?

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

If you're in North America, you won't find Ultimate Box because it was never released here. It's definitely in Europe, but I'm not sure about Australia.

Ultimate Box isn't a good deal anyway. The best DLC is Big Surf Island by a mile, and Ultimate Box does not have it. The only paid DLC that it includes is the pass-the-controller Party Play mode. 

Unless you really love Burnout Paradise like I do, you will likely want to buy Big Surf Island and stop there, because the rest have a rather steep asking price for the content that they offer.

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Rxanadu
    @Bigandtasty: Did not know that about the game.  I found out that the game wasn't in NA, so I just went and got the original PS3 game from Amazon.  Right now, I'm waiting for it to install a ton of content (or some update I was unaware of), and it's taking forever!  As of this writing, it's been over an hour, and it's still at 25%.  I got it new along with Dragon Age Ultimate and Saboteur in the B1G1 free deal, so I guess this version comes with some extra content not included in used versions.
    Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Bigandtasty
    @Rxanadu:  Nah, Burnout Paradise just has some massive updates that are free for all versions. It includes all possible DLC both premium (Big Surf Island will be visible, and you might see online players using its exclusive cars, but you won't be able to access it until you pay $12.50) and free (Bikes, day/night cycle, etc.)

I didn't know you were considering PS3 version. There was a downloadable version that is $30 and includes all DLC available on PSN. Not sure if it's still up though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.