Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Need Help With Stunt Runs

frankthelizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By frankthelizard

I can't beat any of them! I know where some jumps are but most of the time I don't even get like half of the points that you have to get. Any help would be great.

logson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By logson

I'm in the same boat. I've just avoided stunt runs.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By falconer

Go to the quarry off of South Mountain by the dam. You can get there from every stunt run, and can score over a million easily.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Just do like ShaggyChu says and get to the quarry. Tap your boost and do some stunts on the southernmost bridge while you're on the way there.

TheVilrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheVilrak

Stunt runs are the hardest events to complete, I've finished the whole game apart 4 of the stunt runs. I guess persistance will pay off eventually

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By kush

I hate Stunt Runs. They are all I need to get my Elite license or whatever the final license is...

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead

I preferred going to the bridge with the 4 ramps and 2 billboards on. If you can combo to there then drift around to the big jump on the dam, you can normally get a 15-ish combo going.

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Yit
    HandsomeDead said:
    "I preferred going to the bridge with the 4 ramps and 2 billboards on. If you can combo to there then drift around to the big jump on the dam, you can normally get a 15-ish combo going."
    That bridge is great. If you run on that on the way to the quarry, you're set.
    mr_korean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_korean
    •     I don't understand what's so hard with stunt runs.... Simplest route I have is to just head out toward the Express way bridge, go down toward the city doing flatspins on the jumps and hitting the bililboards.
    •  Once you're finished with the bridge do the cargo run and super jumps in the naval base.
    •  Hit the shortcuts on the right to stay southernmost and flatspin on the left jump when it has two jumps right next to each other. 
    • You'll exit in a large avenue. Go up the steps and hit the billboard on the left. 
    • keep going down what I like to call "big street" (the one with all the billboards  lined up in the center of the road. that is above the freeway)
    • Turn around and go toward the wild cats stadium
    and go "behind" it to go up onto the hilly section on top of the exhibit building.

In all my experiences this route is the easiest to get to and execute. Other wise
    • Flatspin down the Steps.
    • Hop onto the railway station and go north 
    • there'll 4(or 3) jumps that flank the railroad that have billboards
    • Go off each of these twice. A flatspin w/o hitting the billboard. Then a flatspin w/ hitting the billboard
    • Head back to the steps and go over the yellow bridge to snag another billboard
    (You have a 10+ multiplyer by now and be done w/ the event BUT)

• From here you can make your way down toward the Quarry
    • Do the jumps and billboards there, flatspinning whenever you can
    • When done, take the exit that'll take you parallel with the huge entry jump
    • Go down the road toward the bridge and take the Super jump
    • Refer to first part to finish extensive run

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.