Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Paradise

ingodwetrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By ingodwetrust
    Burnout Paradise PC
    Burnout Paradise PC
    So much fun in such a little time, this burnout demo is fantastic. The entire city is your playground, you only get a couple of events and cars, but just enough to get the feel of the game. The updates seem to be included as well as the different jumps and shortcuts where lit up. The most impressive thing so far is the sound design when you get "wrecked", the smashing of the windshield and the compression of the whole car sounds so perfect. Most likely a pick up for me, hopefully if I can find some friends online it'll be a long term thing for me. 
    ingodwetrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ingodwetrust
    Burnout Paradise PC
    Burnout Paradise PC
    So much fun in such a little time, this burnout demo is fantastic. The entire city is your playground, you only get a couple of events and cars, but just enough to get the feel of the game. The updates seem to be included as well as the different jumps and shortcuts where lit up. The most impressive thing so far is the sound design when you get "wrecked", the smashing of the windshield and the compression of the whole car sounds so perfect. Most likely a pick up for me, hopefully if I can find some friends online it'll be a long term thing for me. 
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Ben_H

I just bought it for 360 a couple of days ago.  It's definitely worth it. 

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

I played it on the 360 when it was first released, and I bought it for the PS3 just a month ago and I'm still loving it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.