Your own music?

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Don't get me wrong the soundtrack for Burnout Paradise is pretty great, but there are only so many times you can listen to "Girlfriend". I heard there was a way to import your own music, but I don't know how.
PS3 version by the way.

#2 Posted by Jazzycola (662 posts) -
#3 Posted by animathias (1186 posts) -

It's in an update, so make sure your game is updated. I'm pretty sure it's found by pressing Right on the D-Pad, then you should be able to scroll down to "Soundtrack." It's been a while since I've seen the PS3 version, so sorry if some of that info is incorrect. But yes, you can absolutely use you own music. :)

#4 Posted by Portis (1287 posts) -

Ha, yeah took me awhile to figure out too.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14080 posts) -

Yeah, I probably enjoyed the soundtrack of that game more than most but the custom soundtrack is a very nice feature.

#6 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Just done this, now I can go really fast with some Glee!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.