DJ Stryker or Atomica?

#1 Posted by Vivek (510 posts) -

The GB Crew always rave about DJ Atomica and somehow have forgotten that DJ Stryker was the original DJ in Burnout 3, where he did an awesome job. I may be bias as I have easily put over 100+hrs into Burnout 3: Takedown, and still play it. I also missed Revenge and got hooked on Paradise but still feel that the OST and DJ Stryker from Burnout 3 are the peak of the games in that aspect. Am I alone in this?

#2 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4866 posts) -

I preferred Atomica's style when playing SSX, and it carried over nicely to burnout for me.

#3 Posted by Barrabas (323 posts) -

I don't remember the DJ at all from Burnout 3, and I'm pretty sure I have a strong memory of DJ Atomica due to SSX 3 and not Burnout: Paradise. I guess I don't care about that part of the Burnout series.

#4 Posted by Vivek (510 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver: @Barrabas: Didn't play much SSX, so thats probably why I do not have the same affiliation with Atomica as those who have.

#5 Posted by Azteck (7447 posts) -

Atomica all the way. That guy made SSX3 even better than it started out as.

#6 Posted by Chaser324 (5962 posts) -

I spent far too much time in SSX 3 and Burnout Paradise to not vote Atomica.

#7 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

Was Dj Atomika in ssx? I don't recall.

#8 Posted by JasonR86 (9372 posts) -

I don't care about any DJ in a game like that. I just want good and varied music.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.