I want a Quick Look.

#1 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

I don't care what console it's for, I just want a Quick Look of this game. (Though, probably the Move.)

#2 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

Word.

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (12000 posts) -

First thing I thought when I saw it unboxed.

I assume they'll do one.

#4 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

I guess you regulars aren't subscribers. Today's Happy Hour was nothing but the greatest QL of all time. ALL TIME. 

THEY SHOT SO MANY ANGRY BEARS AND COUGARS

#5 Edited by Cerberus3Dog (336 posts) -

Well... for under $5 a month you too can view the intense and exciting "semi look" of Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 during Friday 's Whiskey Media Happy Hour. With not one but TWO assault rifles in action for your viewing pleasure! You can see what it's really like to be hunted by the vicious man-eating "giant weasel", the infernal mallard, and the notorious "white-tailed deer". Do Ryan and Jeff have what it takes to protect their country... and themselves. Tune in to find out! - Wait there's more! You can see exclusive footage of the highly anticipated "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn" DS game due out this fall. Three one-minute clips of the game are screened during intermissions from the intense action of Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 that demonstrate the intensity of both story and combat to be expected in Golden Sun. Buy your subscription today!

But really, they will probably show a quick look of the game next week if we're lucky. ;)

#6 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1903 posts) -

They weren't bears they were giant weasels! 

Also yeah a quicklook would be pretty awesome, I was actually really digging the hilarious brutality and sexism of the "single player" experience they showed us. I sincerely hope this game isn't intended to be taken seriously though because that was one seriously murderous fucking rampage they went on. Not so much hunting as just mowing down as many animals as possible.

#7 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

your leaving out the best part...the rogue icicles
#8 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

Don't forget the 12 foot teddy bears with machine guns coming out of there nipples.

#9 Posted by sharma55 (458 posts) -

Yes!

#10 Posted by EveretteScott (1490 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" I guess you regulars aren't subscribers. Today's Happy Hour was nothing but the greatest QL of all time. ALL TIME.  THEY SHOT SO MANY ANGRY BEARS AND COUGARS "
Lies?
#11 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@EveretteScott: Nope, the giant bomb segment of hte happy hour was mainly this game
#12 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@EveretteScott:

#13 Posted by EveretteScott (1490 posts) -
@Dany: @Snapstacle: I am disappoint. I have only myself to blame!
#14 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

WMHH wasn't enough Dangerous Hunts exposure. I second the request for a proper QuickLook. Preferrably with Ryan and Vinny.
#15 Posted by Eaxis (927 posts) -
@BaneFireLord:

#16 Posted by JeanLuc (3585 posts) -
@Snapstacle: ah man! This is another reason I wish I had money for a subscription :(
#17 Posted by cutyoface (544 posts) -

Totally

#18 Posted by Ravenjade (34 posts) -

My guess is they'll also do a proper QL like they did with the Minimario game.

#19 Posted by onyxghost (309 posts) -

Agreed, let's see it.

#20 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
#22 Posted by Tupacalypse (131 posts) -
@wasteguru: I agree, DAMMIT

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.