addictedgamer50's Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (Xbox) review

Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One, Is Simply Superb.

I believe my title says it all. This game is simply superb. I think it deserves 4 1/2 stars, but there was no option to have that rating. So I rated it a five. Anyway, let's get to the review.
Though this game is superb, it's not flawless. There are several defects in the graphics, and many pointless glitches. However, because of the fabulous gameplay, there is absolutely no reason to complain about the games appearence. There is many realistic gunning features, and plenty of gun varieties throughout every level, so there is no reason why this game would be considered dull. All of the terratories in the game are designed extremely well, and almost clone the real life war settings of World War 2. Overall, this game is, again, simply superb.