Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 3

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 07, 2006

The third main installment of the well-known first-person shooter series, Call of Duty 3 returns to World War II Europe in an inter-connected campaign that switches between America, British, Canadian, and Polish forces during the liberation of France.

I just got an amazing kill in CoD3.

Avatar image for dinocrisisfreak
    dinocrisisfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dinocrisisfreak

rofl me and this guy were in a tank, I was the turret gunner, he was the driver/main cannon operator. We stumbled across an enemy tank after turning a corner, it was right in front of us, probably 15-30 feet away. It's turret was facing the other way. I fired my .50 cal at it, but it was relatively ineffective. It began to turn it's turret to face us, I think the driver/cannon guy in the tank shot it but only damaged the enemy tank or missed (or maybe he didn't shoot at all). I jumped out of the turret gunner seat to the ground, the tank driver of the enemy tank was then tracking me with his turret about to fire, I quickly attached a rifle grenade to my M1 Garand, and fired it at the enemy tank, blowing up the enemy tank and killing the guy on the other team. It was epic. I then got back in the turret gunner seat and said to the tank driver "I can't believe I just did that" and he said "me either and laughed". It was both hilarious and epic at the same time.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mrfizzy

1) cool story bro 
    2) people still play this? 

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By shivermetimbers
    @mrfizzy said:
     people still play this? 
    A friend of mine still plays Call of Duty 2 and 3 and another plays the first Call of Duty occasionally. They still have people playing them. 
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#4  Edited By citizenkane

Hell, there are still people playing the first Call of Duty game on PC.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mrfizzy
    @shivermetimbers said:
    " @mrfizzy said:
     people still play this? 
    A friend of mine still plays Call of Duty 2 and 3 and another plays the first Call of Duty occasionally. They still have people playing them.  "
    hm, who would have thought. good for those games. 
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Enigma777
    @mrfizzy said:
    " 2) people still play this?  "
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By fr0br0

I would understand CoD 1 and 2 to still have regular players, as some PC gamers are insane. But Call of Duty 3? On a game console? They still have servers up for that? I'd bet the Tron: Evolution servers are a ghost town now... and that game came out just a few months ago...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.