Am I the only one who can't see what is so great about COD4?

• 55 results
#51 Edited by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

I know!!!

You kill random strangers and get up in levels and get awesome stuff like special grenades x3 and RPG's so you can kill more dudes.

#52 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

Yah.
#53 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

I understand what makes it so great, but I don't experience it myself.  One of my friends is amazing at that game, and I can certainly see why it's so much fun to play.  But I'm just not that into FPS' enough to get good and thus enjoy the multiplayer.

#54 Posted by r0k1ll (380 posts) -

Yes, You are the only one,

#55 Edited by poser (414 posts) -

Over the past couple years or so games have stopped focusing on quality and have become hyper-simplistic (in terms of mechanics) and thus more accessible.  The game is fun to play and looks great, and that seems to be the only thing a game needs in order to get a prefect score on this site. 

FYI: I love this site, I just often disagree with their reviews.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.