Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Call of F*ck 4

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By Alexander

People use the word inspire too freely. But... a certain GB member inspired me to play CoD4 and record my face.

That's about it and unfortunately I don't have such outbursts; I just tend to mutter and puff a lot and rub my eyes; in order to get something really entertaining I'd need to film for a week.

Shot over just 2 rounds of Free-For-All, one of which crashed. I get like that every time I play, if you catch me right after a round I can't say much it's like I'm having a come-down or something. If I do this again I'll stick another camera on the screen.

Would be cool if some moar GB users do the same thing, I'm sure we'd see very different and interesting things!

I know End-Boss was up for it.

Track of the Week #8 & 9

I've just realised I missed one from my last blog so here are 2:

I heard this on As Heard On Radio Soulwas Pt. 2 a long time ago and had to get a hold of it.

Hanayo - Joe le Taxi

This song just kicks ass with it's buildup.

Freeland -  Under Control (Alex Metric Remix)

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Alexander

People use the word inspire too freely. But... a certain GB member inspired me to play CoD4 and record my face.

That's about it and unfortunately I don't have such outbursts; I just tend to mutter and puff a lot and rub my eyes; in order to get something really entertaining I'd need to film for a week.

Shot over just 2 rounds of Free-For-All, one of which crashed. I get like that every time I play, if you catch me right after a round I can't say much it's like I'm having a come-down or something. If I do this again I'll stick another camera on the screen.

Would be cool if some moar GB users do the same thing, I'm sure we'd see very different and interesting things!

I know End-Boss was up for it.

Track of the Week #8 & 9

I've just realised I missed one from my last blog so here are 2:

I heard this on As Heard On Radio Soulwas Pt. 2 a long time ago and had to get a hold of it.

Hanayo - Joe le Taxi

This song just kicks ass with it's buildup.

Freeland -  Under Control (Alex Metric Remix)

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

I like the usage of f*ck here, very subtle! To be fair, no other game I play gets such explosive outbursts from me. Glad you were inspired to do this video though! I agree, more of the community should be doing the film themselves playing and getting upset thing.

mikevanpwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mikevanpwn

You remind me of Jimmy Fallon.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Ugh, I'd rather see people playing competitively and skillfully rather than recording themselves getting over a video game.

And how does "Call of Fuck" even work?

You crazy, crazy madman you!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xandurson

I get pissed really quick in Call of Duty 4. I start shouting at my friend who is in the Xbox Live party with me. It's not his fault, but I like to yell at him.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By crunchUK
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    Ugh, I'd rather see people playing competitively and skillfully rather than recording themselves getting over a video game.And how does ... [more]
    EM EL GEE (it sux)

I get extremely angry and upset and extremely elated at halo. It's a bit like marijuana...
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper

Yeah. Don't play Free For All.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alexander

loltima, I was going with the whole inclusion of the title regardless of whether it worked or not.

mikevanpwn, I don't know who Fallon is but I never thought I looked like a Jimmy.

Jolly_Lolly - yes, well I am a bit too calm for this to be entertaining. A first and last me thinks. When MW2 drops I can see myself getting back into a clan, maybe have something to put up then.... yes Crunch, maybe with an MLG vibe....

GG, the only time I yell is when I'm in team deathmatch and my team get in my way. Even then it's rare, which means I should have been playing that instead of Free-for-all. I do love that mode though.

By the way, anyone still playing this game feel free to send me an invite if you like TD Hardcore.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By End_Boss
    @Alexander: icwutudidthur, calling me out like that. Damnit, now I'm going to have to find a video camera...
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By natetodamax

I put a hole in the wall with my controller due to Call Of Duty 4

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alexander
    @End_Boss: I'm bringing you down with me.
    Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Discorsi

that's what you get for playing free for all in call of duty.  seriously though, when i played cod4 i never played free for all because it sucks in that game.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By natetodamax

Yeah, don't ever play Free For All, as several people have already said. It's terrible in pretty much any game.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alexander
    Discorsi said:
    that's what you get for playing free for all in call of duty.  seriously though, when i played cod4 i ... [more]
    Free for all is great because you can play for the kill streaks and completely dominate if you have a chopper going. Anyone tries to shoot it down, they get taken out. Also people trip a lot more on claymores, you also have to worry less about UAVs because they are to each individual. At the same time hardly anyone uses UAV jammer, so if you do get a UAV you pretty much go from target to target.

Other than that I like Team Deathmatch and that's about it.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187

I can get angry about CoD4, but it usually doesn't happen.  Actually, my usual comments are something along the lines of "I can't help how amazing I am at this game, guys" when I'm talking on XBL or PC (mostly play PC now).

Then again, when my best is still goin' 63-17 on Overgrown without sniping in a 3000 point match on PC...then I know I can back my shit talking up.  = D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.