Favorite mission(s) in Campaign?

• 69 results
#1 Edited by tancred8120 (93 posts) -

Mines gotta be All Ghillied Up. I like Blackout a lot too though

#2 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

One Shot One Kill. Even though it was hard.

#3 Posted by tancred8120 (93 posts) -

I used to like one shot one kill but yeah it is hard. First time on hardcore it took my forever to finally hold out until the helicopter arrived

#4 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -
tancred8120 said:
"I used to like one shot one kill but yeah it is hard. First time on hardcore it took my forever to finally hold out until the helicopter arrived"
It's hard on every difficulty.
#5 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

mile high club for me, took me ages and got the reward :)

#6 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I liked Blackout and All Ghillied Up because of the sneaking aspect, Charlie don't surf and Mile High Club because of the crazy fights

#7 Edited by tancred8120 (93 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"tancred8120 said:
"I used to like one shot one kill but yeah it is hard. First time on hardcore it took my forever to finally hold out until the helicopter arrived"
It's hard on every difficulty. "
Meh I guess. Ok well not much is that hard on Recruit :P
And I tend to like the sneaky missions more than the crazy gunfights. I've noticed that S.A.S is always doing the more sneaky missions when the Marines are in the huge battles.
#8 Posted by XAMS (68 posts) -

I cant remember the name, but the one where the nuke goes off left me speechless. I saw the nuke in the trailer of the game and I knew there was some kind of nuclear bomb going off in the game, but the way it was implemented was amazing. Even though I kinda saw it coming.

#9 Posted by Tetley (18 posts) -

Crew Expendable. It's a great start to the game, atmospheric as hell and when you have to escape there's a genuine sense of panic as you rush out of there.

#10 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

All Ghillied Up was really awesome one of my most favorite levels of all time.Also one shot one kill was pretty good.

#11 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

The last one

#12 Posted by DillaDonuts (48 posts) -

All Ghillied Up blew me away.

#13 Posted by KiLL3r (100 posts) -

All Ghillied up was my favorite mission.

#14 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

All Ghillied up

#15 Posted by NinjaMunkey (204 posts) -

All ghilled up is ok, but a bit easy, the one after that waiting for the helicopter is too hard...

Probably the one where your helicopter crashed (I think its hunted), theres that bit with all the hay stacks and you are sneaking through, difficult to sneak but good imo.

#16 Posted by tancred8120 (93 posts) -
XAMS said:
"I cant remember the name, but the one where the nuke goes off left me speechless. I saw the nuke in the trailer of the game and I knew there was some kind of nuclear bomb going off in the game, but the way it was implemented was amazing. Even though I kinda saw it coming.
"
That's Shock and Awe. Yeah the ending is pretty awesome
#17 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -

I liked the one where you had to follow the British guy in leaf-suits, avoiding detection from the guards; picking off people tactically. It was simple, and not particularly difficult, but I just liked how tense the atmosphere was.

#18 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

I loved Charlie Don't Surf, Shock & Awe, War Pig, and All Ghillied Up. Out of those though, I think All Ghillied up was my favorite.

#19 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

one shot one kill. i still play that over and over.

#20 Posted by JamesF (1489 posts) -

One Shot One Kill, All Ghillied Up, and the last one. Shooting the last guy with a pistol was epic!

#21 Posted by logson (521 posts) -

All Ghillied Up, fool!

#22 Posted by tancred8120 (93 posts) -

Who doesn't like All Ghillied Up lol

#23 Posted by gersan93 (136 posts) -

Shock and Awe, Death from Above, War Pig, All Ghillied Up, The Bog, Mile High Club, and One Shot, One Kill.

#24 Posted by cmpLtNOOb (186 posts) -

Its gotta be either All Ghillied Up( for the tense atmosphere, after all the craziness of Safehouse) or Shock and Awe/Aftermath ( the part where the other chopper goes down till the end.)

#25 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

No doubt it's 'All Gillied Up.' That mission is so complicated and exciting, with all the sneaking around, sniping, and running away that you have to do.

#26 Posted by Wolverine (4269 posts) -

War Pig and the other last few missions were awesome.

#27 Posted by Feanor (1377 posts) -

All Ghillied Up is defiantly my favorite if only for the part when you have to snipe the main bad guy and then shoot down the helicopter.

#28 Posted by Strife88 (225 posts) -

One Shot, One Kill and Safehouse.

#29 Posted by Hef (1084 posts) -

I liked all Ghillied up for a while, mainly because of how awesome it was just sniping all those guys, going unnoticed the whole way through.  But I'd say now my favourite level is the one where you play as the S.A.S and have to check all those houses for Al Asad, then see the colonel with the kick ass beard beat the crap out of him.  That was pretty sweet.

#30 Posted by tancred8120 (93 posts) -
Hef said:
"I liked all Ghillied up for a while, mainly because of how awesome it was just sniping all those guys, going unnoticed the whole way through.  But I'd say now my favourite level is the one where you play as the S.A.S and have to check all those houses for Al Asad, then see the colonel with the kick ass beard beat the crap out of him.  That was pretty sweet.
"
That part's awesome lol
#31 Posted by John (828 posts) -

I im in love with "Death From Above" it's the only mission that makes me feel like im some sort of god.

#32 Posted by ReTarDedFisHy (1054 posts) -

Mile High Club is ReTarDedFisHy's map of choice.

#33 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

All ghilled up

#34 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

All Ghillied Up and One Shot One Kill

#35 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -

all All ALL!!!

#36 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -
BlackSuitAndTie9 said:
"I loved Charlie Don't Surf, Shock & Awe, War Pig, and All Ghillied Up. Out of those though, I think All Ghillied up was my favorite.
"

Pretty much summed up my favorites
#37 Posted by KillaMaStA (860 posts) -

All ghillied up and war pig(Dont know why but its just awesome)

#38 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Defiantly Death from Above!
I wish there was more levels like that.

#39 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (331 posts) -

Crew Expendable All Ghillied up and The Shot

#40 Posted by mandeponium (275 posts) -

Mile High Club is great. On Veteran only, anything else is too easy.

#41 Posted by unworthyBOZO (201 posts) -

All Ghillied Up

#42 Posted by mandeponium (275 posts) -
John said:
"I im in love with "Death From Above" it's the only mission that makes me feel like im some sort of god.
"
That was the whole point. It was so realistic I felt like I had the fate of those ground troops in my hands. It was somewhat disturbing.
#43 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

The one in Bloc, awesome.

#44 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

Don't know what it is called but the one where there's taht broken done chopper and like a barnyard.  You have to use that anti tank missle thing and like escape.  But yea that one was dope.

#45 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -
KiLL3r said:
"All Ghillied up was my favorite mission.
"
Word.
#46 Posted by Soap (3530 posts) -

As most people have said, All Ghillied up. It's just so different to the rest of the game and a lot of fun. Mile High Club was fun as well, just hella hard.

#47 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

The one with Bloc, forget what it's called thlough.

Sniping that guy was epic.

#48 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
JamesF said:
"One Shot One Kill, All Ghillied Up, and the last one. Shooting the last guy with a pistol was epic!
"
Major spoliers much?
#49 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -

All Ghillied Up was awesome!

#50 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am going with the obvious and stereotypical answer of: All Ghillied Up. Though I do have a love of sniping in general, so it could have been awful and still probably be my favorite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.