Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

New Game Variant: SWAT

TheGr3mliin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheGr3mliin
    OK so this is something some friends and i did, i dont know if someone else already did this but here are the rules to a new custom game which sort of combines border patrol and cops and robbers, it's called SWAT (I reccomend you play it on Vacant with 8-10 people). 

Use Team Deathmatch as a base
    Time Limit - 30 minutes
    Score - Unlimited

Spectating - Team Only
    Force Respawn - Disabled
    Friendly - Fire Enabled

# of lives - 1
    Max Health - Half
    Health Regen - Normal
    Allow Sprint - enabled

Allow Perks - enabled
    Allow Air Support - disabled
    Old School Mode - Disabled
    Hardcore - Enabled

OK So now that the stats are done here are the rules (for an 8 person game). There are three SWAT officers and Three Terrorists and two Hostages. 

SWAT officers
    Weapon - Any Submachine Gun
    Perks - 3 FLASH BANGS (no stuns), Stopping Power, Dead Silence (or Deep Impact)

Terrorists
    Weapon - Any Assault Rifle
    Perks - Bandolier, Stopping Power, Last Stand

The SWAT team spawns outside, the terrorists and hostages spawn inside. The object of the game is to get at least one hostage out of the building. The Hostages cannot fire their guns, or move unless told to by a terrorist or tagged by SWAT, if they do misbehave the terroist team can excecute them. The terrorists can tell the Hostage to sit anywhere inside the building then they defend them and SWAT has to find them. SWAT must wait at their spawn for 1 minute then they can breach from anywhere. They do not have to kill the terrorists but in order to rescue the Hostages they have to run up and touch them, then the Hostage can run away (he still can't shoot his gun), if he makes it out of the building he's rescued and SWAT wins, if both Hostages die the Terrorists win. I reccomend you put an S, T, or H in your clan tag depending on what class you are to avoid confusion. If you have any questions feel free to post. Note, this can be played on any map that has a large area or building the terrorists can defend. I reccomend your group establish its own rules on things like camping, or puppy guarding, etc.

TheGr3mliin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheGr3mliin
    OK so this is something some friends and i did, i dont know if someone else already did this but here are the rules to a new custom game which sort of combines border patrol and cops and robbers, it's called SWAT (I reccomend you play it on Vacant with 8-10 people). 

Use Team Deathmatch as a base
    Time Limit - 30 minutes
    Score - Unlimited

Spectating - Team Only
    Force Respawn - Disabled
    Friendly - Fire Enabled

# of lives - 1
    Max Health - Half
    Health Regen - Normal
    Allow Sprint - enabled

Allow Perks - enabled
    Allow Air Support - disabled
    Old School Mode - Disabled
    Hardcore - Enabled

OK So now that the stats are done here are the rules (for an 8 person game). There are three SWAT officers and Three Terrorists and two Hostages. 

SWAT officers
    Weapon - Any Submachine Gun
    Perks - 3 FLASH BANGS (no stuns), Stopping Power, Dead Silence (or Deep Impact)

Terrorists
    Weapon - Any Assault Rifle
    Perks - Bandolier, Stopping Power, Last Stand

The SWAT team spawns outside, the terrorists and hostages spawn inside. The object of the game is to get at least one hostage out of the building. The Hostages cannot fire their guns, or move unless told to by a terrorist or tagged by SWAT, if they do misbehave the terroist team can excecute them. The terrorists can tell the Hostage to sit anywhere inside the building then they defend them and SWAT has to find them. SWAT must wait at their spawn for 1 minute then they can breach from anywhere. They do not have to kill the terrorists but in order to rescue the Hostages they have to run up and touch them, then the Hostage can run away (he still can't shoot his gun), if he makes it out of the building he's rescued and SWAT wins, if both Hostages die the Terrorists win. I reccomend you put an S, T, or H in your clan tag depending on what class you are to avoid confusion. If you have any questions feel free to post. Note, this can be played on any map that has a large area or building the terrorists can defend. I reccomend your group establish its own rules on things like camping, or puppy guarding, etc.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Osaladin

Why would you have stopping power in hardcore?

TheGr3mliin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGr3mliin
    @Osaladin: makes it harder not to mention both teams have it so who cares, and just change it if you don't like it
    T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By T0mF5
    @TheGr3mliin:
    What is your gamertag?
    TheGr3mliin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGr3mliin
    @T0mF5: the smae as my name TheGr3mliin

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.