Sniping

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Alexander (1724 posts) -

Sniping works best when there are only one or two of you at it.

#52 Posted by Demilich (2598 posts) -
Alexander said:
"Sniping works best when there are only one or two of you at it."
IRL
#53 Posted by Alexander (1724 posts) -
Demilich said:
"Alexander said:
"Sniping works best when there are only one or two of you at it."
IRL"
No I mean in a game, this is the CoD4 board. If everyone else is running around with assault rifles it gives you a whole load more targets.
#54 Posted by Demilich (2598 posts) -

Multiplayer games of CoD4 only give you a very short life span to begin with. Your duo won't last long.

#55 Posted by Alexander (1724 posts) -

I'm not talking about working in a duo, I'm talking about the number of snipers in a game. Short life span for you perhaps, but there are maps where you can snipe with UAV and pretty much last the round without a death.

#56 Posted by Demilich (2598 posts) -

Oh, in that case yes. It's like that with a lot of games. Especially the Spy in TF2. It's difficult to do your job when the entire team is predicting your methods.

#57 Posted by Psytek (174 posts) -

I like it, but I don't like sniper+acog, I don't like the sway.

#58 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

i suck at sniping, in all games.

#59 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

I'm a pretty unorthodox sniper. I'm constantly on the move so whenever I fire at someone from a spot I can always count on them looking for me in that area while I'm already way on the opposite side of the map.

#60 Posted by vitriolboy (55 posts) -

I only like sniping it its a 1 hit kill

#61 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"At least it's much better than Bad Company's...
"
Amen.
#62 Posted by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

Its awesome. I always get a 5.0 k/d in crossfire when im sniping.

#63 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Sniping takes a while to get used to, but once I get into the groove, I can own at it. My favorite sniper rifle is the UT3 one because the zooming mechanism is so intuitive and really makes it easy.

#64 Posted by Krypton (337 posts) -

Yup I love it. Got the golden dragunov pretty quick too^^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.