Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

this game is fucking impossible

• 58 results
    Rikafella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Rikafella
    @clubsandwich:
    Take a deep breath.... and try again! 
    Their is no way of beating this game on Vet. if you think you will not die!!! 
    Just wait until "No Fighting In The War Room"... fucken almost went PS3 after that!!LOL!!!
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By clubsandwich
    @Rikafella said:
    " @clubsandwich: Take a deep breath.... and try again! Their is no way of beating this game on Vet. if you think you will not die!!! Just wait until "No Fighting In The War Room"... fucken almost went PS3 after that!!LOL!!! "
    That's actually the only mission I need to complete on veteran, I mean fucking nine minutes are you kidding me? that's just mad
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Otacon

I bought the game back in march and have been playing it on and off, I jumped in at Hardened and really enjoy the gameplay, Veteran just seems to be about learning to exploit each challenge you are faced with.

Valco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Valco

on the carnival, find one of the toll botths and go prone in it, and hide. go away from the door and but for an extremely lucky grenade youll be unshiftable, dont move or shoot, just wait. as for Macmillian, if he simplay walks away from a heli thats clearly going to crash where hes stood, and then complains your not carrying him right, he shouldnt be a Captain so feck him
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By flaminghobo
    @Valco: I suggest, that in the future, you don't bump old threads.
    super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By super_machine

Yeah, good times good times. On my first run through I put it on veteran. I knew the game wasnt too long so I wanted to extend it. I'll agree, there are a lot of frustrating moments where you just have to learn the patterns and get lucky.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By TheHBK

You just need to remember this is a COD game, there are scripted parts and just reach a place to get the checkpoint.  The AI is actually pretty good, just dont get in their way too, let them lead.  Move forward then run back to check stuff out.  I would play the game through easy first to get an idea of what happens then step up to the challenge. 
    For me the hardest part to get out of was the part when you have to run back down the Russian town after you kill Al Asad.  Have to run through that barn and blow up some tanks with the Javelin and run through the farm fields.  That shit was just hard, getting shot from so many places.  Although, it was cool to use that thing that gives you a air bombing run.
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I jumped straight into Veteran on this, keep trying to shoot that 1 prick in the helicopter spraying me with his chain gun...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.