hockeygod31's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) review

THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS!

Idk if it is just Live (mostly Live) but online for this fail game is the worst ever made. In my opinion it is fucking horrendous. I don't understand why EVERYONE! uses a god damn M16, 3 frag,  deep impact, and FUCKING JUGGERNAUT! Me and my clan are the only fucking people that I know who are fucking legit and play this game how it was meant to be played online. The guns are so overpowered and some are underpowered. I dont understand how the largest bullet in the world can't blow a guys arm off but tip him. And how a M16 (using a 4.45mm bullet) can kill a guy in 1 burst while in real life an AK47 can take down a Marine in one shot. This game is fucking pathetic. I hope Modern Warfare 2 is better than this piece of shit. I am just so pissed off at how it goes from the best to the worst. I spit on this garbage game and threw it out. IM DONE!

Posted by SgtJackson

You are the fucking gayest mother fucker in the world you are pathetic no one likes you and your ugly fat family FUCK YOU