invictus13's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PlayStation 3) review

• invictus13 wrote this review on .

Flawless Victory

The only FPS in my lifetime of gaming I have spent more enjoyable time with was 007 Goldeneye.  I believe this game was a triumph, both in single player story telling, multiplayer replayability, and overall polish.  Like has been said by some reviewers, although it did not reinvent the FPS it for the first time did just about everything you could imagine right.  Since its release I have compared every FPS I have touched to it, it is a benchmark in the industry for me.

Other reviews for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PlayStation 3)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Review 0

Call of Duty 4 sets the series in the modern day for the first time. It departs from the beaches of Normandy of World War II and heads to the Middle East and Eastern Europe of modern day. The game sets a new standard for the military first person shooter. It has a very dense and intense, although short, single player campaign that will have you coming back for more with its deep multi-player component.     The presentation is very well done, the graphics and overall feel of the game is amaz...