tony1661's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) review

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Let me start off by saying that this is probably one of the best games i have ever played.
1. Single Player.
The single player is not very long which is a shame, but the missions they have are the best of the series. You start off as a new character named soap. You basically go through the missions like any other game in the series, but one thing has changed. Since this title is called Modern Warfare, we use modern weapons! Unlike the other WWII based games this one is more realistic and is a lot more fun getting to use night vision and other perks.
2. Multi-Player
Multi-player is what makes the game as good as it is. In multi-player you start off with five groups of guns they give you. Once you reach level 5 or so you can create a class, which means pick your own gun and decide which camo to use. Also you decide on different types of perks such as last stand(once you die, you have 10 seconds or so to shoot any nearby enemy soldiers before you die) and things like juggernaut(which increases your health). You level up by getting experience points(exp), and once you hit level 55 you have a choice to do a prestige which takes everything you earned away and you start all over. Although some of you reading this may think that doing a prestige mode is not the best because it requires you to give up everything, you are wrong. When doing a prestige you acquire a new symbol which only people who have done a prestige can get and it also makes the game more entertaining.

In the end the choice is up to you and i cant change your minds, but i can say this, Modern Warfare is a game everybody can enjoy online or offline and will be enjoyed many hours after the campaign.