Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Any special prestige clothing??

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I'm about to hit my first level cap, and I don't really have interest in the "bragging rights" aspect of prestiging, and I don't particularly care about the new calling cards or custom class slots. The only thing I'm really curious about is if there are any clothing items locked behind specific prestige benchmarks?

Can anyone who has already prestiged let me know if you got any special gear for it? Thanks!

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

To provide an update in case anyone else finds themselves asking this question: I went ahead and bit the bullet, and I did indeed get a full outfit of Sentinel Recon clothes when I prestiged. Still not sure if there will be a new set for each prestige, but I guess at this point I'm committed to finding out first hand..

lachlan902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good to know. I was wondering this too. I've been enjoying the unlocks so far and the ability to trade them in for xp rules.

Albrexor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did prestige 3 and got a special helmet for it.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

i'm about to hit 4, looks like you get something every time you prestige, i think the ones that aren't labeled enlisted, professional, or elite also don't count toward your loot slots so even if you recycle the stuff you don't want, you'll still have plenty of options to play dress up.

Vastaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vastaux

You get a full set for prestige 1 but every prestige after that you only get 1 additional item.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.