Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Preload problems on xbox one

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supposedly there is a glitch where even if you preload the game when you go to activate it it will wipe your data and start downloading again.

http://gearnuke.com/cod-advanced-warfare-pre-load-glitch-xbox-one-wipes-full-46-gb-install-restarts-download/

Well it happened to me, and even after re downloading the game did nothing when I hit A over it on the dashboard. I've now tried deleting all my CoD data on the console and am starting again. But I don't have high hopes right now. Is this problem happening to anyone else?

I'm in Australia so the games been out for 12 hours here now.

GeneralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By GeneralBison

Been happening to me, get's up to 30% then goes back down to 25%. Was playing for hours this morning while it made zero progress on the download, very frustrating. Started the download again at one point, now it's at 28%, fingers crossed.

EDIT: Stuck on 30% again

EDIT 2: Restarted Xbox One, download got to 31% then went down to 26%

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It worked just fine for me on XONE. I had it pre-loaded days ago, and tried the Exo Survival co-op last night. It seems to be working just fine, and Spacey is moody as fuck.

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I finally managed to sort it out by deleting everything related to the game off my HDD and then starting from scratch. I too noticed that when I would play some single player while letting it download the progress would stop and when i'd restart the download it would be back like 5% or something. Then I just decided to let it finish by itself. When it did luckily everything was fine. But all in all I basically had to download the game twice not including my initial preload that I'd done prior to launch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.