Quick Look?

#1 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

Any chance of a quick look on this game, or do they even have the equipment to get video from the vita? I am just curious to see if this game is truly as bad as Jeff is making it out to be, or if Jeff was maybe a little harsh on the game.

#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Sounds like a Quick Look would be the entire single player game.

...Boom.

#3 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

@Tylea002: Well, if it's as bad as Jeff makes it out to be, it's not like anybody else is going to experience the campaign any other way (i hope) ;)

#4 Posted by HadesTimes (804 posts) -

If you watch the Now Playing over on Gamespot for it. The game looks like it was made for the PSP and then the graphics were uprezzed. No checkpoints during missions, in a shooter!

#5 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -

I don't think anyone really wants a Quick Look of that, and I am doubly sure that no one wants to put one together. I love Quick Looks of bad games as much as anyone, but I don't think sounds like it would be fun to watch, just painful.

#6 Posted by SlashDance (1812 posts) -

Don't beat a dead horse.

#7 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

I really don't see an argument for painful QL's here, or for beating a dead horse. After all, they did quick look RE6.

#8 Posted by Nightriff (4971 posts) -

I'm still waiting on a QL for SH Book of Memories

#9 Posted by Eidderf (506 posts) -

@pandorasbox:They don't have the equipment to properly capture the footage so they'd have to do the over the shoulder type camera setup for a quick look and I doubt they would do that to show off a game that they have already reviewed and established is pretty bad. Though I do like to see them look at awful games doesn't seem likely this will happen.

#10 Posted by MiniPato (2727 posts) -

@Eidderf said:

@pandorasbox:They don't have the equipment to properly capture the footage so they'd have to do the over the shoulder type camera setup for a quick look and I doubt they would do that to show off a game that they have already reviewed and established is pretty bad. Though I do like to see them look at awful games doesn't seem likely this will happen.

What the shit? They better get on it! If I don't get a Persona 4 Golden quick look, shits will be flipped goddamnit!

#11 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

@Eidderf: Ah, makes perfect sense. I figured that this was probably the answer.

#12 Posted by Eidderf (506 posts) -

@MiniPato: It seems like they have little control over the situation, it's up to Sony to send them the equipment they need, so get mad at them if anyone.

#13 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -

@HadesTimes said:

If you watch the Now Playing over on Gamespot for it. The game looks like it was made for the PSP and then the graphics were uprezzed. No checkpoints during missions, in a shooter!

Shaun gets stuck on a table about three-and-a-half minutes in and has to restart the level. Looks like a quality product.

#14 Posted by VoshiNova (1666 posts) -

Link to some quick look like footage? >>

#15 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

Link to video people are referencing in this thread:

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=cod_black_ops_declassified20121114

(gamespot now playing - Black Ops Declassified)

#16 Posted by ds8k (412 posts) -

I don't mean to be rude, but Caro is extremely annoying. That voice...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.