Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

2 things...

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Twisted_Scot

Ok first off is theater mode crashing everytime with anyone else and second how is a season pass at $60 CAD a bargan when there's 4 map packs @$15 a piece.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Coafi

The season pass is $49.99.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

1) The only time I tried to jump into it on my brother's PS3, it crashed. Besides, when I played with the theater in Halo 3 I soon found that those awesome moments almost always get kind of boring after the second or third viewing.

@Coafi said:

In Canadian dollars? I'm pretty sure it's $50 in USD.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Coafi

@believer258 said:

1) The only time I tried to jump into it on my brother's PS3, it crashed. Besides, when I played with the theater in Halo 3 I soon found that those awesome moments almost always get kind of boring after the second or third viewing.

@Coafi said:

I believe it's $49.99 in americano dollars, at least that's what the flyer at my Gamestop said.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laserbolts

I thought the Canadian and us dollar were pretty much the same at this point. Or it's such a small difference that it's insignificant.

Dayve86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dayve86

They are. Just checked and on 360 the season pass is $58 in CAD.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ripelivejam

off topic but i'm kinda wasted and want to blow $60 i don't have. convince me not to buy this right now.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Justin258
    @Coafi

@believer258 said:

@Coafi said:

I believe it's $49.99 in americano dollars, at least that's what the flyer at my Gamestop said.

Yes, but the OP said CAD. He's Canadian, or at least is buying the season pass in Canada. And apparently the map packs are still 15 there but the season pass is an extra 10 dollars.
    Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Twisted_Scot

yeah 60 bucks in canadian dollars but the map packs are always 15 bucks. seems like a crazy oversight unless they will charge $20 or more for the packs.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Coafi

@believer258 said:

@Coafi

@believer258 said:

@Coafi said:

Yes, but the OP said CAD. He's Canadian, or at least is buying the season pass in Canada. And apparently the map packs are still 15 there but the season pass is an extra 10 dollars.

Whoops, I didn't catch the Canadian part. My bad. That sucks, the season pass should be the same price everywhere.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By confusedowl

@laserbolts said:

I thought the Canadian and us dollar were pretty much the same at this point. Or it's such a small difference that it's insignificant.

The US Dollar is only like 1 cent more than the CAD dollar but they've been doing this for years so I doubt it would just stop, they've always charged us more for products.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Strife777
    @Ezakael

@laserbolts said:

The US Dollar is only like 1 cent more than the CAD dollar but they've been doing this for years so I doubt it would just stop, they've always charged us more for products.

Digital product in this case, which is RIDICULOUS. It's not like they need to ship it here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.