Are you going to be playing this on PC, Xbox 360 or PS3?

#1 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1407 posts) -

#2 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1407 posts) -

Just wondering what other people were going to be playing on, I'm still contemplating whether to get it on PC or 360, leaning more towards the PC for the moment but there's still time to change my mind :P

#3 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

I don't want to get anymore multiplayer-focused games on 360. So, if I ever do get this, it will be on a PC. The problem with that is that I don't have a PC that could run it. So... I guess I'm not getting this CoD this year. Maybe next year.

Besides, more interesting things are happening.

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4701 posts) -

Hmm isk. This would be the first cod game on my new pc... But do these games look THAT much better compared to consoles?

#5 Posted by Lukeweizer (2678 posts) -

If I do get it, I think it'll be fore 360. I bought Black Ops for 360 and PS3, but the PS3 version had some pretty bad connection (netcode?) issues. So I'm scared to get another Treyarch CoD on PS3.

#6 Posted by kgb0515 (411 posts) -

I'm really on the fence about buying this game, but if I do it will be on my PC. I finally built one that can handle these games capably, and I'll most likely try to build my PC library for a while. I haven't given up on my consoles just yet though.

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

360 so I can play local multiplayer.

#8 Posted by ascagnel (76 posts) -

This is a tough one. I'd like to get it on PC, but the lack of Elite (and the DLC, specifically) is rough, plus the fact that after a few months the MP gets stuck in "24/7 Nuketown" mode (look at BlOps for proof).

I'll wait until the release run-up when they typically dump the PC bad news before choosing.

#9 Posted by superpow (227 posts) -

Where's the Wii U option?

#10 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

If I were to get it, which I doubt I will, it'll be on my PC or PS3

#11 Posted by JasonR86 (9696 posts) -

Where's the 'none of the above' option?

#12 Posted by ABritishNerd (318 posts) -

360 because it's where my friends play and it'll probably have time exclusive DLC

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

PS3, because its all I have, I hope Sony gets that Exclusive DLC, but I doubt it.

#14 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -
#15 Posted by falserelic (5436 posts) -

I gots to get it on the ps3 son, and give enemy soldiers free haircuts.

#16 Posted by laserbolts (5321 posts) -

360 so I can play with my friends.

#17 Posted by AlexW00d (6274 posts) -
#18 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19334 posts) -

PC's my choice. Black Ops was on 360, Modern Warfare 3 was on PS3 and Black Ops II on PC. Funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.