Black Ops 2 multiplayer trailer with Developer's Commentary

#1 Edited by iGooner7 (136 posts) -

Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar introduces the Pick 10 class creation method, which adds an element of creativity and strategy to the game.

#2 Posted by Quemador (165 posts) -

yep

#3 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i don't remember...

are we allowed to like CoD now or not.

#4 Posted by N7 (3574 posts) -

The game looks pretty great. With MW3 I think a lot of people finally "got it" that Infinity Ward have been out of ideas for a while, and TreyArch are clearly putting their hearts and soul into this game that it shines so bright already.

Zombies in the multiplayer engine to continually push it forward, new, and much needed additions to keep the gameplay fresh, and then the live commentary mode for people to get a jumpstart on the e-sports movement independently without a need for a capture card. On top of a very nice change of appearance.

I am pretty hyped.

#5 Posted by Village_Guy (2507 posts) -

@N7 said:

The game looks pretty great. With MW3 I think a lot of people finally "got it" that Infinity Ward have been out of ideas for a while, and TreyArch are clearly putting their hearts and soul into this game that it shines so bright already.

Zombies in the multiplayer engine to continually push it forward, new, and much needed additions to keep the gameplay fresh, and then the live commentary mode for people to get a jumpstart on the e-sports movement independently without a need for a capture card. On top of a very nice change of appearance.

I am pretty hyped.

Certainly, Infinity Ward was not only a weakened studio at the time, but also clearly out of ideas.

Meanwhile Treyarch showed with the campaign (and Zombies) in Black Ops that they were interested in and still had ideas to keep pushing the game forward. This time it seems like they are doing some of the same for the multiplayer - and I have to admit I'm pretty excited about Black Ops 2.

#6 Posted by JacDG (2114 posts) -

David Vonderhaar is one of the coolest people in the biz (in my opinion), he really listens to the community and is always open for conversations about game ideas and mechanics, and it would at least appear that the "hardcore" user base, the ones who put a lot of money and time into the franchise and being heard in regards to both Black Ops games, I love it.

#7 Posted by iGooner7 (136 posts) -

Since Activision bought Bungie, why do I think that Bungie has something to do with Black Ops 2 MP?

I guess the badges and some equipments makes me remember Halo in a way that makes me say that Bungie has something to do with this game's MP!

#8 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2682 posts) -

@iGooner7 said:

Since Activision bought Bungie, why do I think that Bungie has something to do with Black Ops 2 MP?

I guess the badges and some equipments makes me remember Halo in a way that makes me say that Bungie has something to do with this game's MP!

Activision did not buy Bungie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.