Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

Bookmarks

andymp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By andymp

I bookmarked two films and in my recent games list they both have the bookmark star next to them. However, in my bookmarks list there's only one there. Anyone know if this is a bug?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OldManLight

there's a few bugs with the UI but there's also some weirdness between when you save stuff like screenshots and when it shows up on your player channel.

A little off topic but i also found a bug with Elite where i can equip an ACOG and Ballistics CPU on an SVU sniper by setting it from the Elite website and send it to your game. Headshot machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.