Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

Does the post-credits gag or whatever spoil the story?

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By BBAlpert

I'm really curious what it is that Jeff found so tremendously stupid, but not $60 curious. And I feel like I might want to come back and try the game out at some point later on, maybe when it eventually goes on sale, so I'd rather not have the actual plot parts ruined by watching the post-credits thing on YouTube.

But if it's not directly tied what happens in the plot, then I may just look for a video online.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

There's a thread with the video in it. It's about Avenged Sevenfold. It's stupid as hell.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SlashDance

You can watch it online with no risk of spoilers, it's not tied to the plot in any way.

I don't think it ruins the story, the actual game takes care of that part pretty well on its own, but it's certainly stupid.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By csl316

It's dumb dumb dumb, and shouldn't ruin your story experience.

But somehow, I think Blind Guardian's scene in Sacred 2 is the most amazing thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.