Elite clan?

#1 Posted by jillsandwich (762 posts) -

Could we get some elite clan business going? The potential for lobbies full of [GLHB] clan tags would be great.

#2 Posted by JaredA (818 posts) -

I'd join a GB clan in an instant. I'll do some research on what it takes to start one when I get off work.

#3 Posted by jimmdogg (69 posts) -

Interested.

#4 Posted by JaredA (818 posts) -

Well to start a clan it doesn't take much. All you need is a free Elite account and a name for the clan. As I said before, I would join a GB clan without hesitation. I don't play enough to justify being the leader myself (2-5 hours a week, usually), but some other enterprising soul will take it upon themselves!

#5 Posted by Ronald (1334 posts) -

OK, see if this works https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3822867

#6 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

I'd join a ps3 version of this clan. Just some people to play with. I don't know about getting into the more serious stuff

#7 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

@Lord_Xp said:

I'd join a ps3 version of this clan. Just some people to play with. I don't know about getting into the more serious stuff

same here.

#8 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

@living4theday258 said:

@Lord_Xp said:

same here.

If people want I already have an Elite account set up, I could create a ps3 version clan for us. Unless someone else wants to

#9 Edited by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

@Lord_Xp said:

@living4theday258 said:

@Lord_Xp said:

same here.

If people want I already have an Elite account set up, I could create a ps3 version clan for us. Unless someone else wants to

i made one the other day just for the camo.... what it looks cool. if you made a clan i would be glad to join but i have no mic :(

#10 Posted by Kato (154 posts) -

Lets get this going, guys. I applied to join.

#11 Posted by rotorious (68 posts) -

anyone still doing this? I applied recently, and would really appreciate not getting shot in the back all the time because everyone scatters to the four winds.

#12 Posted by JSwan13 (274 posts) -

applied

#13 Posted by Troispoint (267 posts) -

Applied

#14 Posted by j3ffro919 (242 posts) -

Not sure if anyone's still playing, but I applied to the Xbox clan.

#15 Posted by tunaburn (1879 posts) -

i only logged in to say that i think you guys are losers and shouldnt play a silly game like call of duty. that game is ruining it for us hardcore gamers!

;-)

#16 Posted by Troispoint (267 posts) -

@tunaburn said:

i only logged in to say that i think you guys are losers and shouldnt play a silly game like call of duty. that game is ruining it for us hardcore gamers!

;-)

@tunaburn: notsureifserious.png

#17 Posted by tunaburn (1879 posts) -

@Troispoint said:

@tunaburn said:

;-)

@tunaburn: notsureifserious.png

winky face means not serious

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.