Elite is hot garbage.

#1 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

So with black ops 2 they made this shit service free for everyone. I cannot understand how this app is actually available for people to use. Not only does it not track stats correctly it constantly does not work. Bad server response every time I try to check something. Its crazy that they were selling this shit to people. The website is just as bad. I know it's free and I probably shouldn't complain but with BF3 and the superb system they have in the battle log or whatever it's called it just makes this garbage look even worse. Anyone else use this crap and have issues like me? The amount of money these games bring in you would think they would at least support this service. What a joke fucking Activision you bastards. Sorry for the rant but eh fuck it.

#2 Posted by MiniPato (2657 posts) -

Hot garbage is a thing.

#3 Posted by Chontamenti (153 posts) -

Why you don't go back to BF3, and stop playing BLOPS2? Would be good! The more players stop playing/buying the CoD-Franchise, the better for the industry!

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

I don't see how it would be better for the industry if I play BF3 instead of black ops. That doesn't make any sense and just comes off as a typical baseless cod hate comment. I chose hot garbage because Jeff uses it and people live Jeff around these parts.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (5980 posts) -

@Chontamenti said:

Why you don't go back to BF3, and stop playing BLOPS2? Would be good! The more players stop playing/buying the CoD-Franchise, the better for the industry!

If people have fun playing it, they should play it. That's the whole point of video games.

#6 Posted by beeftothetaco (418 posts) -

Big surprise. I didn't realize Elite was free, though.

#7 Edited by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

It works every time I use it. I think you're just using it wrong. It's an awesome service and the iPad app is awesome. The app / Elite website service was ALWAYS free. The premium service includes all of the DLC (which you got earlier than anyone else) and a lot of clan services.

#8 Posted by LevelUpAdrian (154 posts) -

@Chontamenti said:

/facepalm.

#9 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

I like to rub hot garbage all over my body

#10 Posted by Fattony12000 (6350 posts) -

I just love chortling down that bubbling scum that floats on top of hot garbage.

#11 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

@Chontamenti said:

Because this has pretty much killed the BF community.

#12 Posted by Legion_ (1195 posts) -

Sexy garbage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.