Ending discussions *Obviously Spoilers Ahoy*

• 57 results
#51 Edited by kerse (2439 posts) -

My game just freezes at the credits every time, and i have to replay the last level each time. It freezes bad enough that I have to actually have to pull the plug, power button does nothing.

edit: Well it actually just erased my progress completely this time, I don't think I want to play it again.

#52 Posted by N7 (4159 posts) -

I don't like how killing Harper is the only way to save Karma. I'm a massive fan of Michael Rooker and can't stand the thought of shooting him. Fuck that shit. M. Rook for life.

#53 Posted by Legxend (125 posts) -

@kerse:

I had the same problem, though I didn't lose any progress.

Given the hype the campaign has received I expected something grander, the game felt like it was on auto pilot the entire time. The choices didn't seem to matter to me purely because most of the characters I barely knew anything about. S any choice was rolling dice.

#54 Posted by KittyVonDoom (447 posts) -

@Legxend said:

@kerse:

I had the same problem, though I didn't lose any progress.

Given the hype the campaign has received I expected something grander, the game felt like it was on auto pilot the entire time. The choices didn't seem to matter to me purely because most of the characters I barely knew anything about. S any choice was rolling dice.

Are we talking about Black Ops 2 or The Walking Dead here?

#56 Posted by Rmay89 (3 posts) -

1. Interrogated Krevchenko

2. FOB Spectre saved

3. Frieghter destroyed

4. CIA Memo found in compound

5. Successfully protected Harper

6. Defalco escaped

7. Karma rescued (Second Chance)

8. Afghan President saved

9. Killed Alex Mason (didn't know you could save him)

10. Tian Zhao assassinated

11. Farid died in Achilles Veil

12. Wound Admiral Briggs (Obama was saved)

13. President Bosworth saved

14. Captured Menendez

Got the ending where Woods dies, which may be my favorite of all the ending options. I know that might sound cruel or strange, but for me, the worst ending was not only the most twisted and darkest ending, but also the most poetic in a macabre way. Menendez revenge has come full circle, and it drives the point home that the past always catches up with you, and choices you make always matter to someone, positive or negative. Also, the way Menendez escapes from prison is utterly badass in itself :)

Avatar image for avenging_angel8
#57 Posted by Avenging_Angel8 (3 posts) -

Mason lived

Harper lived

Karma died

Briggs lived

Killed Menendez

Got the ending where Section reunites with his father Alex, and the Cordis Die revolution begins (White House burns down).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.