Fellow Australians who have the disc based PC version and Steam.

#1 Posted by DizzyMedal (399 posts) -

Okay, so you can tell why I didn't buy it directly from steam yet. Now I have found JB Hi Fi selling it for $79 which is a little better, but Steam haven't updated their page for retail cds that can be redeemed on Steam. I assume it totally does, because they all have since MW2 but I just wanted to double-check before I actually go buy it, unfortunately JB's website doesn't say one way or another.

Also, JB is currently doing a deal where you can buy MOH: Warfighter (for the same platform) for $39 when you buy Blops2. I know Warfighter wasn't great but is it okay for $39? (And yes, I know Warfighter won't redeem on steam).

Thanks guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.