Post your Funny/Offensive/Obscene Black Ops 2 Emblems Here!

#101 Posted by L44 (620 posts) -

Fuck I want my copy soon just so I can contribute to all of this artistry.

#102 Edited by crunchmonkey (281 posts) -

I've made a couple emblems so far. Nothing crazy yet though.

Online
#103 Edited by phredee (7 posts) -
My Version of Quagmire.. giggity goo!! Quag always gives the ladies the "D"
#104 Posted by lasoaaro (2 posts) -

New to the forums, joined so I could post mine.

Storm Piggy from the new Angry Birds.

#105 Posted by crunchmonkey (281 posts) -

A couple more of mine:

Online
#106 Edited by billycmehling (10 posts) -

Use all the layers on these two

going fix the cheek maybe?

#107 Posted by jakob187 (22290 posts) -
#108 Posted by dizzy128 (11 posts) -
Venom
Batman Beyond
#109 Posted by Sweep (9640 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Fobwashed said:

Here's a quick and dirty one I made for use during TNT

First time messing with that emblem editor and you really run out of layers quick.

Yes!

I don't own Black Ops 2 but this is making me want to go buy it right now.

Moderator
#110 Posted by DontGetAnyBigIdeas (7 posts) -

I noticed that Treyarch appeared to try very hard and not include obvious dick-like objects, but the community always finds a way when it comes to dicks. ALWAYS.

#111 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4569 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Fobwashed said:

Here's a quick and dirty one I made for use during TNT

First time messing with that emblem editor and you really run out of layers quick.

Yes!

I don't own Black Ops 2 but this is making me want to go buy it right now.

Please make the "Brad looking over the shoulder" meme

#112 Posted by Fobwashed (2484 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Sweep said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Fobwashed said:

Here's a quick and dirty one I made for use during TNT

First time messing with that emblem editor and you really run out of layers quick.

Yes!

I don't own Black Ops 2 but this is making me want to go buy it right now.

Please make the "Brad looking over the shoulder" meme

Link me the pic here and I'll see what I can do later tonight =P

#113 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4569 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Sweep said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Fobwashed said:

Here's a quick and dirty one I made for use during TNT

First time messing with that emblem editor and you really run out of layers quick.

Yes!

I don't own Black Ops 2 but this is making me want to go buy it right now.

Please make the "Brad looking over the shoulder" meme

Link me the pic here and I'll see what I can do later tonight =P

Couldn't find the original but I present you the Will Smith Cum Face

#114 Edited by Drace (176 posts) -

Here's a quick pass at Meat Boy

#115 Posted by OldManLight (1070 posts) -

my work thus far.

#116 Posted by Fobwashed (2484 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior:

Here u go.

#117 Posted by MrMazz (1064 posts) -

@Fobwashed: You sir are a great human being

#118 Posted by eldandy (2 posts) -

Macho Madness

#119 Edited by IcyEyes (326 posts) -

@Fobwashed: That's awesome. Nice work.

@MrMazz: and Vernon Smith is an insanely awesome... something... I can't believe more people haven't seen this video:

Edit: Actually this gives all new meaning to that suggestive chair talk in last weeks bombcast.

#120 Posted by jillsandwich (804 posts) -
#121 Posted by sirdesmond (1299 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

@Bourbon_Warrior:

Here u go.

Wow. This is legendary work.

#122 Posted by Stahlbrand (886 posts) -

I picked up the game today (first CoD game since CoD2) and made an appropriately dorky emblem.

Camera phone did weird things to it.

#123 Posted by Aishan (1038 posts) -

Attention, Attention, Important Announcement!

Stop taking poor quality mobile-phone pictures, there's a much easier way to get your emblem from Elite:

  1. Simply head to https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq
  2. Find the tiny picture of your emblem next to the level and acquire it's URL. It will be something like: https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b95d379d8c1ca7ba39?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
  3. Change imgtype= to png and the size=40 to something more suitable, and voila! Full sized emblem:

#124 Posted by Soap (3742 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

@Bourbon_Warrior:

Here u go.

Perfection

#125 Posted by Gantrathor (253 posts) -

Not enough dicks. I NEED MORE DICKS... Wait. *Walks out of room*

#126 Posted by ChillyUK7 (305 posts) -

@dizzy128:

Amazin, inspired to go back to the drawing board :P btw can u make 2 seperate emblems at any time?

#127 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4569 posts) -

@Soap said:

@Fobwashed said:

@Bourbon_Warrior:

Here u go.

Perfection

Any chance you could make a sped up video of how you made this? Know I want to buy this game just to mess around in the emblem editor...

#128 Posted by zoozilla (999 posts) -

Wow, these are amazing! I had no idea the COD emblem creator could make stuff like this.

#129 Posted by JacDG (2134 posts) -
'Tis my emblem.
#130 Posted by golguin (4367 posts) -

@Aishan said:

Attention, Attention, Important Announcement!

Stop taking poor quality mobile-phone pictures, there's a much easier way to get your emblem from Elite:

  1. Simply head to https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq
  2. Find the tiny picture of your emblem next to the level and acquire it's URL. It will be something like: https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b95d379d8c1ca7ba39?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
  3. Change imgtype= to png and the size=40 to something more suitable, and voila! Full sized emblem:

Image isn't displayed on my page. I just see a black square next to my level. I assume my black background might have done something to the thing since a black square is on my first layer.

#131 Posted by LikeaSsur (1668 posts) -

Dear Giant Bomb community,

Against all odds of the internet, the emblems you have produced have are actually artistic and well created. Even more impressive, the majority of them are of anything but penises, sexual innuendos, and blatantly offensive symbols.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for proving that this place is classy.

To those of you complaining that there isn't enough phallus in this thread, please seek help regarding your penis envy.

Sincerely,

~LikeaSsur

#132 Posted by Fobwashed (2484 posts) -

@golguin said:

@Aishan said:

Attention, Attention, Important Announcement!

Stop taking poor quality mobile-phone pictures, there's a much easier way to get your emblem from Elite:

  1. Simply head to https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq
  2. Find the tiny picture of your emblem next to the level and acquire it's URL. It will be something like: https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b95d379d8c1ca7ba39?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
  3. Change imgtype= to png and the size=40 to something more suitable, and voila! Full sized emblem:

Image isn't displayed on my page. I just see a black square next to my level. I assume my black background might have done something to the thing since a black square is on my first layer.

I also don't see it. Could you post a screen shot of where on the website you're getting it from?

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Soap said:

@Fobwashed said:

@Bourbon_Warrior:

Here u go.

Perfection

Any chance you could make a sped up video of how you made this? Know I want to buy this game just to mess around in the emblem editor...

I would if I could but just look at that awful quality, and that's just taking a picture. I don't think I could take a vid without it becoming a garbled mess. . .

#133 Posted by jakob187 (22290 posts) -

Still not enough dicks in here.

@LikeaSsur: It has nothing to do with penis envy. It has to do with the fact that crudely drawn dicks are hilarious. If someone doesn't think they are, they need to laugh at life a little bit more and stop being prudes.

#134 Posted by bobafettjm (1682 posts) -

Here's mine:

#135 Posted by LikeaSsur (1668 posts) -

@jakob187: We both have the rest of the internet to find what you're after, we don't need it here as well. Also, this:

crudely drawn dicks are hilarious.

is not a fact, it's an opinion, and clearly we have different ones as to what is hilarious.

#136 Posted by jakob187 (22290 posts) -

@LikeaSsur: I'm curious if you understand just exactly why this thread even exists in the first place. Maybe you should check the original Black Ops forum and its emblem thread, particularly who started it...

The point of this thread is for both emblems that people will use and crass, immature dick drawing as well. It's the best of both worlds.

#137 Posted by Droop (1923 posts) -

@LikeaSsur said:

@jakob187: We both have the rest of the internet to find what you're after, we don't need it here as well. Also, this:

crudely drawn dicks are hilarious.

is not a fact, it's an opinion, and clearly we have different ones as to what is hilarious.

The only reason this thread has this name is because it's what the old thread was called. That too quickly turned from offensive/crudely drawn dicks to really impressive and artistic emblems.

http://www.giantbomb.com/call-of-duty-black-ops/61-26423/post-your-funnyoffensiveobscene-black-ops-emblems-here/35-465237/#2513

#138 Posted by Canteu (2863 posts) -

Holy shit, this thread has 56k views. That's too many views for crudely drawn dicks.

Online
#139 Posted by Aetheldod (3914 posts) -

@Canteu:sex sells .... even if they are only dicks :(

#140 Edited by MikkaQ (10296 posts) -

@LikeaSsur said:

Dear Giant Bomb community,

Against all odds of the internet, the emblems you have produced have are actually artistic and well created. Even more impressive, the majority of them are of anything but penises, sexual innuendos, and blatantly offensive symbols.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for proving that this place is classy.

To those of you complaining that there isn't enough phallus in this thread, please seek help regarding your penis envy.

Sincerely,

~LikeaSsur

Oh shit, someone got the wrong idea about the Giantbomb community, we need to correct that as soon as possible. You can take your class over to fancypants.com or whatever you weirdos like to live. Also don't visit that URL, I certainly have not. Though now I'm curious, my filthy mind just assumes it's a porn site for those who like to stay well dressed while boning.

@jakob187 said:

Is that supposed to be Frieza as a penis?

#141 Posted by living4theday258 (692 posts) -

my emblem.

#142 Posted by JUGG3RNAUT0001 (2 posts) -

#143 Posted by InsideJobAlldaylong (2 posts) -

How do I put a phot on here?

#144 Posted by living4theday258 (692 posts) -

@InsideJobAlldaylong said:

How do I put a phot on here?
Stop taking poor quality mobile-phone pictures, there's a much easier way to get your emblem from Elite:
  1. Simply head to https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq
  1. Find the tiny picture of your emblem next to the level and acquire it's URL. It will be something like:https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b95d379d8c1ca7ba39?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
  1. Change imgtype= to png and the size=40 to something more suitable, and voila! Full sized emblem:

taken directly from the first post.

#145 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4311 posts) -

I find the lack of penises disturbing........  Actually not really, some of these designs are pretty cool

#146 Posted by ThatRandomJerk (15 posts) -

Thanks for the tip on getting a cleaner picture

#147 Edited by billycmehling (10 posts) -

having hard time a getting a cleaner picture little help?

Never Mind Got it

#148 Posted by ThatRandomJerk (15 posts) -

in the url for the image location there should be lines like size=40 and type=svt, change the 40 to 600 and the type to png

#149 Edited by billycmehling (10 posts) -

Thanks

#150 Posted by CraigAA1028 (651 posts) -
  
The Kirby is mine. The Ba-bomb is made by my friend.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.