Post your Funny/Offensive/Obscene Black Ops 2 Emblems Here!

#201 Posted by MeteorOne (5 posts) -

@Devise22: I'll do some tutorial pics and layer layouts soon for a couple of mine.

#202 Posted by MB (12430 posts) -

@Droop: Dude you've got some catching up to do with this thread...I wonder if it's the relative popularity of this game compared to it's predecessor two years ago? Or maybe in-game emblem editors are kind of old hat at this point.

#203 Posted by SixCamels (2 posts) -

Here's a few emblems i've made over the last few days: Peter Griffin, Dexter, a black guy, Timmy, He Man, a dog, Monstercat, Fallout guy, a cat and I don't know how to describe the last one....

#204 Posted by HeavyDuty32 (305 posts) -

Here's my bomb, I feel pretty good about it.

#205 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2472 posts) -

@SixCamels said:

Here's a few emblems i've made over the last few days: Peter Griffin, Dexter, a black guy, Timmy, He Man, a dog, Monstercat, Fallout guy, a cat and I don't know how to describe the last one....

HEYYEAYEAYEAYE!!

#206 Posted by IE_GOODY (2 posts) -

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b9185c95b867dfa82d?size=400&title=ops2&imgtype=svg

cant seem to get it to post on here.

#207 Posted by SixCamels (2 posts) -
@BigBoss1911: When I wake in the morning and I step outsiiiiiiiiiide :D
#208 Posted by PhilipDuck (549 posts) -

@SixCamels said:

Here's a few emblems i've made over the last few days: Peter Griffin, Dexter, a black guy, Timmy, He Man, a dog, Monstercat, Fallout guy, a cat and I don't know how to describe the last one....

I'll describe the last one for ya..

Gay

#209 Posted by OldManLight (847 posts) -
#210 Posted by Subbeh (90 posts) -

Wow, until now this thread was struggling to hit the heights of the previous one, kudos sir!

#211 Edited by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

@MB said:

@Droop: Dude you've got some catching up to do with this thread...I wonder if it's the relative popularity of this game compared to it's predecessor two years ago? Or maybe in-game emblem editors are kind of old hat at this point.

C'mon man, the only reason he had to make it is because you were too chicken to try and repeat the success. At least have some decency man, and not be a dick to the guy.

#212 Posted by dalegribble49 (1 posts) -

#213 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

@charlie_victor_bravo said:

Bonus points to one that knows this one. *makes a stroke with a finger on the temple

Hey, the Bookhouse Boys!

This makes me want to make the Twin Peaks owl petroglyph.

#214 Posted by Mattseafoo (1 posts) -

Made the gears logo any suggestions to fix it?

#215 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (1014 posts) -

@MikkaQ: Correct. That bubblegum you like is coming back in style.

#216 Posted by IE_GOODY (2 posts) -

@Mattseafoo: when you make single pieces really large, they become a little fuzzy. you could try doing that with the scratches or whatever they are called. It may make them less distinct. another good one that does it is the splatters. make them really large and then use the tails to make it hazey. making the pieces translucent may help as well.

#217 Posted by PillowFortOps (1 posts) -

Put this together real quick today. Would have done something different with the eyes bu I ran out of shapes. Might shrink the eyebrows later.

#218 Edited by JSwan13 (282 posts) -

SLAYER!!!

#219 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

@MB said:

What are you talking about? This thread is just only a little over 3 million views shy of the original one. :P

#220 Posted by Bobzorr (17 posts) -

I tried making a Bane emblem, but the bloody mouthpiece is just too difficult to do with 32 layers. Guess I'll just wait for Black ops 3 to come out and hope it has 64 layers.

#221 Posted by Hecatomb00 (3 posts) -

@Bobzorr said:

I tried making a Bane emblem, but the bloody mouthpiece is just too difficult to do with 32 layers. Guess I'll just wait for Black ops 3 to come out and hope it has 64 layers.

All I can see when I look at this is a confused looking gent wearing a top hat.

#222 Posted by Bobzorr (17 posts) -

Not to be confused with Homer Simpson.

#223 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -
It's not perfect, but considering it is my first, I am pretty satisfied with it.
#224 Posted by CrusNR (19 posts) -
Nothing too special, but I think they turned out okay.
#225 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1423 posts) -

Please pardon the shitty camera......Hard to take photos with the nexus 7

Mordicai
The first emblem i made.. Gir
Fairy Tail
Nyan Cat redo......the first got deleted when trearch disabled emblems and replays an hour ago
edit--almost forgot Meat Boy
#226 Posted by ClayMathews (1 posts) -

Could someone please help me out... I would like a kick ass Oakland Raiders emblem please, i know they aren't doing well but i am always a supporter. Also if anyone can do the Luniz Condom man that would be cool too

#227 Posted by SeanCoughing (269 posts) -
@ClayMathews the packer's #1 defensive player wants an Oakland emblem, all that time on the bench has disenfranchised you that bad?! Bad joke I know I know. I wanted to make a new school broncos emblem but it's hard as shit so I just made a Finn like everyone else.
#228 Posted by peachpitt95 (3 posts) -

@Bobzorr said:

Not to be confused with Homer Simpson.

The design is incredible and I understand what you're trying to do with the lighting I think it would look considerably better if you use a less yellowish tint. Just my input, awesome job!

#229 Posted by golguin (3932 posts) -

@CrusNR said:

Nothing too special, but I think they turned out okay.

Just compared them with the originals and they are pretty much spot on. I wonder if a full body is possible with 32 layers.

#230 Posted by CrusNR (19 posts) -

@golguin: A full character might be doable with a couple of them, but Rainbow Dash for example would be near impossible since I used all 32 layers on the mark alone. Still, there are those out there with tremendous talent that could probably cut the layers I used in half. So who knows? It would definitely be great to see.

#231 Edited by HB (102 posts) -
#232 Posted by Bobzorr (17 posts) -
Not entirely satisfied with this one. But it looks allright on a gun.
#233 Edited by ZzToucanxzZ (1 posts) -

Beaker is having another one of those days. This was my first real attempt at using the emblem editor and I am quite happy with how it turned out.

(the grey looks a lot more like smoke on the xbox then this picture would suggest)

#234 Edited by gabe1234458 (1 posts) -

Here are a couple of my Towelies. Not enough layers to add the can of computer duster on the second one, though. sigh.

#235 Posted by Demoskinos (14844 posts) -

I'm rather glad this thread is mostly lacking in offensive content and is instead showing off some insane ways to bend the creation system to make neat ass stuff.

#236 Edited by travellinman (23 posts) -
#237 Posted by noeyjerd (18 posts) -

I made a GB logo as well a few weeks ago. Never posted it though. Some great logos here!

#238 Posted by TimeLerrd (1 posts) -

First post (yay), used to follow the previous thread for a looooong time.. 

#239 Edited by Soulcommando (2 posts) -

Here's my attempt at Randy Savage. The shading on his face is a little off, but it's a start! :D

EDIT: I tried to make it kinda look like this.

#240 Posted by Potango (73 posts) -

My first try at making a emblem

#241 Posted by Bobzorr (17 posts) -

Whats up with that pony shit anyway? I find it really disturbing that anyone aside from litle girls and confused little boys would be so obsessed with that cartoon.

#242 Posted by dizzy128 (10 posts) -

that Macho Man is boss...What shapes did you use for what? I'm trying to do a Hulk Hogan one...

#243 Posted by Bobzorr (17 posts) -

Bob Marley

#244 Posted by kheiland19 (3 posts) -

Anybody else have any good Macho Man Randy Savage ones? I saw someone on an earlier page with one, but I can't seem to figure it out.

#245 Edited by geobaby69 (1 posts) -

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b9dbb92095347430ec?size=450&title=ops2&imgtype=png

#246 Posted by phredee (6 posts) -

@golguin: thanks brotha!!!

#247 Posted by soexothermic (11 posts) -
#248 Posted by CrusNR (19 posts) -

@Bobzorr: What is it that you find so disturbing about it? Would it be better if the show had another name? Besides, is it all that different than adult males that enjoy certain Disney/Pixar movies by themselves? Clearly I'm not going to change anyone's mind, nor should I, but I guess I find it odd that someone would be that upset or disgusted over something so trivial.

#249 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Bobzorr said:

Not entirely satisfied with this one. But it looks allright on a gun.

Love it! reminds me of the Red Dead Redemption box art.

#250 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@MB said:

He's 6th on Google for "Black Ops 2 Emblems". Getting there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.