Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

whats your main loadout/custom class?

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By living4theday258

so the title pretty much says it all. what custom class do you use the most?

heres mine:

2nd prestige DSR50 with ACOG and FMJ attachments

Swat-556 with an ACOG attachment

Overkill

hardline, Fast hands, and awareness(though im going to change that soon)

and a tactical insertion.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By monkeyking1969

Three wild cards that allow for six perks (two on each level) and a claymore. So I'm running with Hardline & Blindeye, Cold Blooded & Fast Hands, Dexterity & Tactical Mask, and then a single claymore. I spawn into the game with only the knife, jack a dude or just find a weapon then proceed with my game. Now spawning with a gun is LESS of a disadvantage as you would think.

If you are choosy & lucky you find fully upgraded and attachment loaded weapon....AND you are running with six perks. Also, let just be clear it is easy to jack a dude with just the knife as long as you stay out of the long alley ways of some maps. Keep to the shadows, use the increased speed that game allows for being unencumbered.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By OldManLight

still figuring out what i like, been liking the m870 for short range, mtar for medium, svu-as for long. usually rolling flak jacket and engineer or tac mask for objective, games, tdm is a playground.

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By living4theday258

@MonkeyKing1969: my 5th class is set up similarly to that though i have shock charges to slow people down then knife them.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By jacdg

I hope none of you use the PDW, MSMC or the MP7, I'm getting sick an tired of those guns already. That being said, here are my classes.

No Caption Provided
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By napalm

@JacDG said:

I hope none of you use the PDW, MSMC or the MP7, I'm getting sick an tired of those guns already.

MP7 is OP.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By overnow

Main:

AN-94 with red dot, fast mag, and laser sight (or FMJ)

Perks:

Lightweight, Hardline, Toughness, Dexterity (or Tac Mask)

Wildcards:

Perk 1 Greed and Primary Gunfighter

vaportra1l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By vaportra1l

My favorite class lately has been the KAP 40 machine pistol w/fast mag 2 EMPs and C4. Then Flak Jacket, scav, fast hands, tac mask. I basically coat the map in EMP grenades and C4 objectives. You get mad points for EMP assists, as well as destroying all the bullshit the other team throws out on the map, like shock charges.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Hizang

In every Call of Duty game I always went with assault riffle as my main and a launcher as my second. I would choose perks that let me run faster and reload faster, I'm all about speed. Here though I am rocking the first Shotgun with faster reload and fast aim. My second is a sub machine gun with no attachments. I have a standard frag and one of those shock emitters for my non Lethal.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By jkz

AN-94 w/ Red dot + Grip, no secondary, Blind Eye, Toughness, Dexterity and Tactical mask (with Perk 3 greed)

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By hippie_genocide

I created a recon class that I'm really digging.

• DSR-50 w/ Ballistic CPU
    • KAP-40 sidearm no attachments
    • Perk 1 Greed and Double Lethal wildcards
    • Lightweight and Hardline in slot 1
    • Nothing in slot 2
    • Extreme Conditioning in slot 3
    • Bouncing Betties

I'm also really digging the KSG w/ long barrel attachment. Its a one hit kill from very far away considering its a shotgun.

@JacDG: I would consider swapping out the SMR for the FAL. I know the SMR does more damage but it really suffers in the accuracy dept. FAL w/ a foregrip and fire select to full auto is a beastly weapon.

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By jillsandwich

I use the M8A1 with FMJ, quickdraw and foregrip, then I've got flak jacket, scavenger, toughness and tactical mask.

I have to use Tactical Mask on all of my classes because fuck shock charges.

TheRiversCuomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheRiversCuomo

I swap between 3:

1. AN-94 with Hybrid Optic, Quick Draw and FMJ; Hardline, Cold Blooded and 2 Frag Grenades.

2. DSR 50 with Ballistic CPU and Variable Scope; Tac-45 with Long Barrel; Hardline and 2 Claymores.

3. Tac-45; Flak Jacket, Ghost, Scavenger, Cold Blooded, Engineer and Dead Silence (with the intention of picking up primary weapons off the ground).

SpudBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By SpudBug

I like the MTAR with reflex and grip, engineer, hardline, and scavenger, plus a semtex and 1 black hat. and a launcher. always a launcher.

Or MSMC with laser, grip, and reflex sight - hardline, scavenger, and dexterity. Or swap something out for the extra sprint and lightweight for domination.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By MrMazz

FAL with Primary Gunfighter with Hybrid Sight, Stalker Stock, Grip,

Hardline,Toughness,Dexterity,

2x those shock prod things for setting up a defensive position.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By monkeyking1969

I ran my six perks system (see above) for two weeks, but now I am settling into just grinding weapons to completion. Typically, I use all the weapons until I prestige the first time. Then for my second prestige, I only use Assault rifles...no matter what map...no matter what situation. Third prestige is all sub-machine guns. Fourth prestige is all shotguns. Fifth prestige I go back to playing a variety of weapons. Playing for weeks and weeks with just one type of weapon is good practice. You learn a lot…die a lot…but it is worth it.

Forcing yourself out of you ‘comfort zone’ or risking losing K/D is better in the long run. Being able to scoop up any weapon and having a strategy on any map for any weapon pays off. I think that is why nubies get frustrated sometimes, they never just learn how the game ‘works’. I’m a middling player at best…strictly a mid-rung player…but I enjoy the game because I don’t twist myself into knots trying to play it well.

Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Flushes

FAL + supressor and select fire, then insert whatever other crap I feel like playing around with. Seriously, the FAL (select fire or not) feels like the best, most versatile weapon in the game.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShockD

Wow, the CoD weapons become more and more dull with every new game. Seriously I'd rather play CoD 4 with simple, previous-decade guns, than this sci-fi shooter with super accurate prototype guns.

I also wonder just how many of CoD BO2's players have actually finished the campaign.

g00ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By g00ber

Been using DSR50 with 870MCS, Overkill, Fast Hands, Blind Eye, Dexterity - 1st prestige only.

Shotguns are stupid.. extremely cheesy. As frustrated as I get playing this game, I still play it when I have free time.

chan05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By chan05

Seems I'm one of the few people using LMGs:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.