Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Black ops is coming out soon.

Avatar image for ironstarktonyman
    IronStarkTonyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By IronStarkTonyMan

With the upcoming release of COD's latest attempt, Black ops, every girlfriend of a COD fan is preparing their 2 to 3 month hiatus of sex, a relationship with their boyfriend, and a sentence containing more than one word, by getting as much out of them as possible now. Although Black Ops is set during parts of the cold war, which includes vietnam, it is set up to a type of filler game. I honestly dont like the COD games as much as everyone else, and my gaming life has gone perfectly fine without them in it. When COD: Black Ops comes out, ladies, I cordially invite you over to my house for long conversations, deep thought, and enough chick flicks to go around.

Avatar image for ironstarktonyman
    IronStarkTonyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By IronStarkTonyMan

With the upcoming release of COD's latest attempt, Black ops, every girlfriend of a COD fan is preparing their 2 to 3 month hiatus of sex, a relationship with their boyfriend, and a sentence containing more than one word, by getting as much out of them as possible now. Although Black Ops is set during parts of the cold war, which includes vietnam, it is set up to a type of filler game. I honestly dont like the COD games as much as everyone else, and my gaming life has gone perfectly fine without them in it. When COD: Black Ops comes out, ladies, I cordially invite you over to my house for long conversations, deep thought, and enough chick flicks to go around.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

Okay.

withateethuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By withateethuh

ITT: a virgin troll

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hitchenson
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

Having sex with your girlfriend, trumps playing COD imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d99c8cd85096
    deactivated-5d99c8cd85096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

well that was painful to read

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.