Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Zombie Trailer

#1 Posted by BlownSpeakers (17 posts) -

How many trailers do these map packs need?

#2 Posted by EvGar (132 posts) -

GOD DAMN I MISSED IT

#3 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Zombie monkey?! I'm in.

#4 Posted by Zimbo (875 posts) -

Got to admit I never thought I would ever hear that song in a call of duty trailer.

Also,the new map looks interesting enough.

#5 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

Jungle
#6 Posted by Arthurd (41 posts) -

They should just make a full on zombie shooter.

#7 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -
@Zimbo said:
Got to admit I never thought I would ever hear that song in a call of duty trailer.  Also,the new map looks interesting enough.
Thought you were being sarcastic and that actually, its going to be another generic trailer with rock, rap or screamo on top, like the usual youtube montages. 

I am pleasantly surprised.
#8 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

The should just make a dedicated zombie game. I know so many people who get pissed off and never play these maps yet they have to pay for them.

#9 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

definetly did not expect to hear that song

#10 Edited by Vager (1653 posts) -

This trailer makes me rather watch The Lion King than buy the map pack.

#11 Posted by Kayrack (293 posts) -

good song choice haha

#12 Posted by kollay (1928 posts) -

The fuck.

#13 Posted by Lingxor (422 posts) -

This mode needs to spin off already. I wanted to get Black Ops for zombies originally but it's really lame how there's only 1 or 2 maps without DLC.

#14 Posted by avidwriter (667 posts) -

Why don't they just make CoD : Zombie Apocalypse already. It'l be MW2/3/ but instead of russians and the usual crap, its just a zombie end of the world scenario. 

#15 Posted by Irvandus (2875 posts) -
@Arthurd said:

They should just make a full on zombie shooter.

Yes
#16 Posted by Mummenschanz (26 posts) -

Eviscerate the proletariat.

#17 Posted by Hector (3357 posts) -

The trailer was awesome but CoD itself if played out!

#18 Posted by MisterMouse (3546 posts) -
@BlownSpeakers: Well no one trailer can have all that power... so they have multiple trailers...
#19 Posted by Chris2KLee (2332 posts) -

Treyarch should just focus on making a zombie game, they obviously enjoy it, and it's probably the best part of their CoD games.

#20 Posted by bassman2112 (824 posts) -

Y'know what?

I don't like what CoD has become and I never played Blops; but that trailer was wonderful haha.

#21 Posted by JoeyRavn (4962 posts) -

Strap it on... with explosives!

... I've been having that song stuck in my head since yesterday, BTW.

#22 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

Would enjoy if they made a map like this with the water slide & all kinds of environmental things (gates/spikes/ect.) for the normal CoD maps instead of zombie mode. It'd make it crazy in that Timesplitters kind of way & be actually more enjoyable then just random urban bombed out area.

#23 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6396 posts) -

I totally thought this would be "Gimme Shelter" or another song the have used twenty times before, but I am glad they were a little creative. 

Still not a chance in hell I am buying this map pack, no matter how balls out crazy it looks to be getting.

#24 Posted by Marz (5648 posts) -

They just need to spin this off as a new franchise. 

#25 Posted by Jackel2072 (2248 posts) -

where im glad they are try to get creative in map design i still hate the game mode. At some point in Zombies you just hit a wall a entire clip will no longer kill one zombie. it gets kind of stupid. i would have preferred they took L4D approach to this. make the game more about crowd control.

#26 Posted by EDfromRED (126 posts) -
@Jackel2072 said:

where im glad they are try to get creative in map design i still hate the game mode. At some point in Zombies you just hit a wall a entire clip will no longer kill one zombie. it gets kind of stupid. i would have preferred they took L4D approach to this. make the game more about crowd control.

I agree, I just give up playing the Zombies mode because there is no way to win or conclude the scenario. There should be an ultimate goal to strive for, like the 50 level limit in Gears horde mode.
#27 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2379 posts) -

Eh, not good enough for a buy. Good enough to check netflix for the lion king.

#28 Posted by Quipido (630 posts) -

I don't buy map packs since CoD4 but I really like this trailer.

#29 Posted by Slaker117 (4836 posts) -

@edfromred said:

@Jackel2072 said:

I agree, I just give up playing the Zombies mode because there is no way to win or conclude the scenario. There should be an ultimate goal to strive for, like the 50 level limit in Gears horde mode.

The fact that's it's unwinnable is why I like it. It's a fun challenge to try to outdo yourself each time. If you could beat it, I would have and been done with it. This way I feel like I can always go back.

#30 Posted by Bernoulli (157 posts) -

Cool trailer.

#31 Posted by Zanthox (238 posts) -

Incredible.

#32 Posted by ShockD (2400 posts) -

Bad choice of soundtrack.

#33 Posted by Sweep (8838 posts) -
What will they think of to strap an explosive on next?
#34 Posted by WulfBane (190 posts) -

Great, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head.

#35 Posted by Colonel_Fury (453 posts) -

@WulfBane said:

Great, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head.

This.

#36 Posted by SavUK (79 posts) -

I did smile at the Pygmy zombies.

#37 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10868 posts) -

I'm not a big fan of the zombie mode, but I am glad that Treyarch is going all out with the zaniness with the new zombie map(s). 

#38 Posted by darkjester74 (1575 posts) -

They should have used the Timon and Pumbaa version of that song, lol.

Havent bought a single piece of Black Ops DLC but that is a great trailer!

#39 Posted by taybinator (10 posts) -

This is fantastically silly.

#40 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

Bloody brilliant trailer (I am addicted to the Zombies mode)....now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of today. xD

Sigh...All I want is the new Zombie maps that arrive in each update, but I get stuck buying the $14 map pack with the MP maps that I do not even want.

#41 Posted by Branthog (7494 posts) -

What is the fucking point of another expansion pack almost in July? For full price? The game will be made obsolete when the whole community moves to the next game in three months. They keep charging the same $15 for every expansion pack, even though the viable legs of each expansion drops. A year at launch, then 9 months, then 6 months, now 3 months. What's the fucking point of that?

#42 Posted by aidros (237 posts) -

So we've moved to zombie monkeys? rad

#43 Posted by Ragdrazi (2283 posts) -

Anybody remember the "Heart of Evil" mod for Half LIfe 1. That was a lot better then this looks.

#44 Posted by MeatSim (10821 posts) -

Where is the zombie lion?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.