My First COD Black Ops Rendered Video Clip YouTube

#1 Edited by ShinjiEx (624 posts) -

Yay it finally kicked in! enjoy ^__^ 

Added a new one Explosive Bullets... ? ^__^

#2 Posted by Pessh (2454 posts) -

#3 Posted by Finstern (639 posts) -

Pc doesn't have this feature... sure we have fraps but still, this'd be so much easier than haing to compress 3 gig files for 3 seconds of gameplay

#4 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -
@ShinjiEx: How did you get it to work? I have a clip in my file share but it's not showing up on the website.
#5 Posted by withateethuh (726 posts) -

Wait, can you actually upload it to youtube?

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -
@withateethuh said:
" Wait, can you actually upload it to youtube? "
Yes, from the website you can put the clips on Youtube.
#7 Posted by withateethuh (726 posts) -

Fuck you Bungie. Fuck you hard.

#8 Edited by ShinjiEx (624 posts) -
@natetodamax: 

Select the clip from your save playlist set it for playback but then you will see and option (Render) select it then the clip will play after that the Rendering Process will take place 

Check back at the home site under Theater Beta (Make sure your YouTube account linked in advance) and you should see it or check YouTube itself under My Videos

More Info

* Find a segment you would like to capture, and select the RECORD option.
* Once you have reached the end of your segment, select RECORD again to stop.
NOTE: Segments can be no longer than 30 seconds.
* Select NAME SEGMENT > UPLOAD CLIP, then create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG for the video clip
* Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the video clip.
* Go to MY FILE SHARE and select the video clip.
* Choose the SELECT FOR PLAYBACK option. That video clip will now be available to render. (MUST BE 30 SECONDS OR LESS)
* From the Call of Duty: Black Ops THEATER, select RENDER CLIP.
* After the video clip plays through, it will be uploaded to MY THEATER.
* Watch the video clip in My Theater or on YouTube.

NOTE: We recommend that you link your YouTube account. If you do not, your video will not be saved and may be deleted over time.
#9 Edited by T0mF5 (928 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

" @withateethuh said:

" Wait, can you actually upload it to youtube? "
Yes, from the website you can put the clips on Youtube. "
How do I link my gamertag to my callofduty.com account?
#10 Edited by ShinjiEx (624 posts) -
@T0mF5:  

For me I sign into Black Ops Home site COD HQ using my Activision Email & Pass

After that if your on Xbox go to W@W profile setting to generate a gamer card for signature if it shows up your linked

Another way to see if your linked take a screenshot (in game while watching a film) by holding down the X or Square Button in my case the screenshot showed up right away

One more way if you happen to have W@W you can use that via the VIP code to link your accounts what I did back in the day and been apparently link ever since to COD in general unless I missed something
#11 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -

I'm not going into World at War, a game I don't own, to link my gamertag to Black Ops. How do I link just using Black Ops?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.