Post your Funny/Offensive/Obscene Black Ops Emblems Here!

#1 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -

Since we all know one of these threads is coming sooner rather than later...post 'em here. No holds barred - anything made entirely with the in-game editor is allowed. Let's see what some of you sickos can come up with.  

(placeholder image, I'll post one of my own soon)

#2 Edited by Mmmslash (2170 posts) -

Glory to the Motherland.

#3 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

This is going to be a great thread.  I'll make one as soon as possible and post it here.
#4 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -
@Mmmslash: It's an image from a game...go for it
#5 Posted by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -

MB = best moderator ever.

#6 Posted by Mmmslash (2170 posts) -
@MB said:
" @Mmmslash: It's an image from a game...go for it "
I'll see you this evening, sir!
#7 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

awesome, don't let me down GB community! 

#8 Posted by fillmoejoe (1469 posts) -

Hell yes.

#9 Posted by AgentMOO (183 posts) -

Do they have the weed stencils and badges this time around?

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

MB- Mod extraordinaire. Well, for now I'll just sit here and wait for the dicks and weed leaves to roll in, high command bros!

#11 Posted by EveretteScott (1531 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
"Well, for now I'll just sit here and wait for the dicks and weed leaves to roll in, high command bros! "
#12 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -
@Gamer_152: I was thinking of a zombie with a gorilla dick in it's mouth...probably already been done, though.
#13 Posted by Skogen (430 posts) -

Hmm, I wonder how many different versions of goatse we'll get in this thread.

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -
@MB said:
" @Gamer_152: I was thinking of a zombie with a gorilla dick in it's mouth. "
Way too classy. I thought you said this was no holds barred. Now if that gorilla was also a stoner...
#15 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

We are in line waiting talking about emblems.. Can someone please find and post the horse raping the gorilla emblem?

#16 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Waiting for boobies.

#17 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

oh boy. by the time i get it thursday i hope everyone has been thoroughly creative. 

aka 

penis emblems. 

#18 Posted by Sweep (8975 posts) -
@MB said:
" @Gamer_152: I was thinking of a zombie with a gorilla dick in it's mouth...probably already been done, though. "
A zombie eating a gorilla dick? That's so cliché.
#19 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -
@Sweep:  
I know! 

Just the other day I saw this guerrilla sucking of a dead corpse cracy I tell ya!
#20 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

im 12 and wat is this

#21 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Almost 10 hours an no one's posted a dick yet. I thought this was the internet?

#22 Edited by fentonalpha (820 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:

" Almost 10 hours an no one's posted a dick yet. I thought this was the internet? "

Plenty dicks have posted though....heeeeyyyooooo!
#23 Posted by JamesValdes (78 posts) -

Bueno

#24 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

im sitting this one out, guys. 
i will not purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops.. no more submitting to peer pressure and the hype and whats cool and in everybody's console. I am not buying CoD once again 
60% of us regret buying it day 1, EVERY YEAR. no more!!  

i shall enjoy your emblems tho !

#25 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic: Why not just buy it if it's good and you like it like everyone else does?
#26 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: Why not just buy it if it's good and you like it like everyone else does? "
Because he's too cool and edgy for that.
#27 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

inb4penis

#28 Posted by Brendan (8124 posts) -
@JamesValdes said:
"
Bueno
"

Shit like this is way funnier than just going for the most obviously obscene logo you can.  Creativity makes me lol.
#29 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: Why not just buy it if it's good and you like it like everyone else does? "
Because he's too cool and edgy for that. "
-_-  .. what im saying is that i did buy it when it was out for the last 3 years and never had the desire to be "too cool and edgy for that", getting seduced by the multiplayer promises and the fact that everyone else is gonna have it, only to get sick of the short single player and the chaotic hacked-as-fucked multiplayer 2 months later and have it sleep on my shelf .. history shall not repeat itself anymore
#30 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4879 posts) -
@JamesValdes said:
"
Bueno
"
I am so confused right now.
#31 Edited by LLJK_Jasta (288 posts) -
@KingWilly said:

" @JamesValdes said:

"
Bueno
"
I am so confused right now. "
It's now a known fact that scorpions love the ladies.  Or, at least, think about them.  XD
#32 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4879 posts) -
@Chaddicus said:
" @KingWilly said:

" @JamesValdes said:

"
Bueno
"
It's now a known fact that scorpions love the ladies.  Or, at least, think about them.  XD "
Rock You Like a Hurricane "Scorpions" or the proper little bastards? This must be a Family Guy thing because I'm still blanking.
#33 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

needs more phallic images.

#34 Posted by LLJK_Jasta (288 posts) -
@KingWilly said:
" @Chaddicus said:
" @KingWilly said:

" @JamesValdes said:

"
Bueno
"
It's now a known fact that scorpions love the ladies.  Or, at least, think about them.  XD "
Rock You Like a Hurricane "Scorpions" or the proper little bastards? This must be a Family Guy thing because I'm still blanking. "
Oh, I have no idea.  I was just thinking scorpions in general.  If there is some inside joke, I am on the outside.
#35 Posted by REIGN (252 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" im sitting this one out, guys. i will not purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops.. no more submitting to peer pressure and the hype and whats cool and in everybody's console. I am not buying CoD once again 60% of us regret buying it day 1, EVERY YEAR. no more!!   i shall enjoy your emblems tho ! "
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @CaptainObvious said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
Because he's too cool and edgy for that. "
-_-  .. what im saying is that i did buy it when it was out for the last 3 years and never had the desire to be "too cool and edgy for that", getting seduced by the multiplayer promises and the fact that everyone else is gonna have it, only to get sick of the short single player and the chaotic hacked-as-fucked multiplayer 2 months later and have it sleep on my shelf .. history shall not repeat itself anymore "
Cool stories bro. 

This thread isn't about your personal feelings, it's about emblems. 

Whenever UPS delivers this thing I'll be trying my hardest to make GB themed stuff.
#36 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" Almost 10 hours an no one's posted a dick yet. I thought this was the internet? "
FUCKING ADULTS!
#37 Posted by Lukeweizer (2764 posts) -
@Djeffers03 said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
FUCKING ADULTS! "
I'm sure Neo Gaf would have you covered on that front.
#38 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

Seriously dudes, they've got to be out there. If no one here has made one, at least find some others have made. Come on, you've been given free reign! GO WILD!!!!111!1!1!

#39 Edited by JOG_ON_YOU_MUG (2 posts) -

You want dick?

#40 Posted by JOG_ON_YOU_MUG (2 posts) -

#41 Posted by Yummylee (22518 posts) -

..they look like doggy chew toys. Suppose when some women are concerned they are! HEYOOO....OOO...OOO....OOO

#42 Posted by TheHBK (5563 posts) -
@JOG_ON_YOU_MUG said:
"

"
This thread is fucking over!
#43 Posted by Gargantuan (1887 posts) -

There's something wrong with the third dick.

#44 Posted by REIGN (252 posts) -
@TheHBK said:
" @JOG_ON_YOU_MUG said:
"

"
This thread is fucking over! "
We're done here 

Everyone move out  

OSCAR MIKE PEOPLE 
#45 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

and the penis are now coming in.

#46 Posted by captain_clayman (3328 posts) -

i knew it was only a matter of time.

#47 Posted by zombie_bigdaddy (130 posts) -

huge let down.

#48 Posted by Vitor (2832 posts) -
@REIGN:     

Everyone move out  

OSCAR MIKE PEOPLE  "
Ramirez, cover your eyes! 
#49 Posted by Falconer (1707 posts) -
@zombie_bigdaddy said:
" huge let down. "
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Oooooooooooh, burn.
#50 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -

Vinny got an eye on you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.