Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Send a video to someone

SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpacePenguin

Can any of you guys please tell me how I can send a clip I have on my fileshare to someone?

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Raymayne

Well you can recommend it to dudes in game by going to your file share and clicking recommend, I haven't played it in a while so can't be 100% but I'm pretty sure that's quite easy to do. Or, if you want to sent direct links to people online you have to sync your account on the official Black Ops site and from there they'll let you upload straight to youtube and shiz like that. It's a bit complicated at first but easy once you get the hang of it. Someone else will probably explain this better.

SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SpacePenguin
    @Raymayne:  Ok thanks alot :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.