Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

The tenth installment of the long-running shooter franchise introduces a brand new storyline, where the United States is under threat from a coalition of South American nations, and must employ a special group of operatives known as "Ghosts" to survive.

New Cod Clan for Giant Bomb

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By OldManLight

I created a new clan since the OP about clans seems to be MIA. Nothing super competitive, just have fun, and shoot people in the face, or crotch, whichever you prefer.

Edit: Just to let anyone know, it looks like clan functions are currently busted at the moment. I can't access any clan info via the IOS app and can't even login to the windows 8 app. From what i understand, clans are supposed to be cross platform in this game and they're scheduled to be rolling out their clan wars feature next monday so maybe some improvements will happen then. Until then i'll keep an eye on it and keep adding yourselves to the thread if you want to participate. P.S. Hoping for a good clan emblem editor as i usually can make a decent bomby with them. here's some of the ones i made for bf4 and blops 2.

Name : Giant Bomb Squad

Gamertag/PSN IDPlatform
    Old Man LightXbox 360
    Bobbyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This sounds cool :D

PSN ID: bobbydyne

Platform: PS4

And I live in the Central time zone in case anyone ever wanted to know

Jayesslee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayesslee

XBL: UberCharge

asinyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By asinyne

XBL: Dolenraug

Xbox One

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: NMeck702

Getting the game tomorrow (11/25) or Tuesday. Delivery date keeps changing. I haven't played CoD in a few years, so I'll probably be rusty for a few days :)

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Well I already joined another clan but I'd love to play with some giantbombers! My id is Sander1887. I'll add you guys who are also on PS4 when I get the chance.

Avatar image for zachmorrissey--DEF
    ZachMorrissey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm down.

PSN: Bez__o

Live in Sf, Pacific Standard time.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OldManLight

for anyone who wants to join please click the apply button for Giant Bomb Squad in the call of duty app. I don't see another way of doing this ATM.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OldManLight

sent out the first batch of invites to the Giant Bomb Squad clan. if your username is below i had trouble sending your invite because either you did not appear in the ghosts app at all or it could not display your info (maybe hitting some sort of privacy setting issue on PSN/XBL is all i can guess, or maybe it's just still kinda broken). At any rate, verify your info and privacy settings if you're still interested and i'll check back over the next few days until i can get everybody invited. If you're no longer interested or have found a clan home elsewhere, just let me know so i can cross you off the list.

Thanks All!

@bobbyr , @thatonedudenick , @sander , @zachmorrissey--DEF , @athadam , @marc , @koolaid39 , @sammo21 , @wikitoups , @runcrash , @enemaems ,

VeggiesBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VeggiesBro

@oldmanlight: Sweet! I'm in.

PSN: Veggiesbro

PS4

I'm on Mountain time.

On a sort of related note. Is there a clan for BF4? I've searched the site, and haven't come across anything...

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, weird. I just sent a request to join the clan through the app. Maybe that'll work. Also, I'm terrible at CoD right now. I haven't played CoD, nor any console shooters in years. I'm still in that phase of getting shot in the back while learning the layouts. :)

el3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XBox - sourdeane

I'm on Eastern Time trying not to get shot in the back.

Bobbyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldmanlight: I just applied for the clan on the app. Or at least I think I did, that app is kinda weird to me haha

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just joined up by using the app

psn: nabooey

gonna play some ghost tonight! est time

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OldManLight

@veggiesbro said:

@oldmanlight: Sweet! I'm in.

PSN: Veggiesbro

PS4

I'm on Mountain time.

On a sort of related note. Is there a clan for BF4? I've searched the site, and haven't come across anything...

From what i've read Battlefield 4 is just trying to function as stable at this point. i haven't heard anything further about platoon or clan support for that yet. During the Bad Company 2 and BF3 days @ahmadmetallic was the guy to speak to about that on PC, not sure if he's still gonna do that for BF4.

Edit: scratch that, looks like @akrid has been organizing a GB BF4 PC server as of about a month ago, you can ask him.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I've been playing this on my Xbox One pretty regularly lately so I joined the clan. Hit me up if you want to play.

GT: Leon592

I'm still getting used to the changes they made to MP at the moment, so my scores fluctuate wildly. :)

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, just a friendly heads up, if you're in on the CoD Ghost's clan which i think i've gotten everyone who's interested and who's applied via the companion app. There's the 2nd round of clan wars. going on this weekend. Currently we're "targeting" Friday 1630 EST: TDM for 30 wins (combined i believe) we currently have 7 and Also you get +20% XP in the TDM hopper, as we complete the objectives, i'll try to change the objective so we can get bonus XP in other playlists as well. Not sure if wins gained in other playlists count if they are not the active objective but i may test that later. Let me know if you want to focus on something else and you should be able to see what's going on via the "clan wars" thing via the companion app on your IOS, Android, or Windows 8 devices.

scrappypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody still playing this on 360? Picked it up pretty cheap and I'm having fair fun with it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.