Activision Demos Two Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Missions

• 161 results
#151 Posted by JLAsuperdude (1 posts) -

Well honestly, If it is like MW2 I'd be happy. Playing Black Ops and then MW2 made me realize how much better infinity ward is at making COD. I will play the single player just for achievements, but I'm mostly interested in the MP. All my good friends like CoD so I suppose I'll get this too. I've only played Battlefield BC2 once, but I just really didn't enjoy it. Then again I may just have to get the hanf of it though. Oh well, what can I say, I'm a fan of COD. 
#152 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -
@stoodspoon said:
I could honestly care less about Call of Duty
I'm the opposite, I'm not interested at all.
#153 Posted by FireSketch (827 posts) -
@EpicSteve: I suspect they flipped the flag because it looks cooler that way round. MW doesn't really pride itself on accuracy :p
#154 Posted by Foxillusion (150 posts) -

A developer on the game could probably make that watch work single-handedly in an afternoon, or less. I wonder if they'll bother doing it after jeff said that. XD

#155 Posted by Tuggah (1072 posts) -

My only interest in this game is for the campaign. I want to see the conclusion for the Soap/Price vs Makarov story line.

#156 Posted by csl316 (8475 posts) -
@Tuggah said:
My only interest in this game is for the campaign. I want to see the conclusion for the Soap/Price vs Makarov story line.
Me too, I haven't even touched multiplayer since 1 game of MW2 (I retired undefeated).  We're apparently a dying breed.

Though I'm not super engrossed in the story, I occasionally enjoy a stupid blockbuster shooter.  Once a year is good enough, which is why I keep buying these damn games to fill that gap.
#157 Posted by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

I really hope the entire campaign isn't all in these huge cities. Sometimes its nice to have a mission in the dessert where everything is not like a michael bay movie.

#158 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3262 posts) -
@stoodspoon said:
I could honestly care less about Call of Duty
Really? Then you must care to some kind of significant degree. 
#159 Posted by harinosho (594 posts) -

Doesn't look like a winner.. im biding my time for battlefield 3.

#160 Posted by RecSpec (3805 posts) -

I love how Jeff asked about the watch. Getting excited for this game.

#161 Posted by NTM (7344 posts) -

Well I hope Soap and everyone else that had survived returns.

#162 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -

"some portion of the Modern Warfare 2 team isn't with the company"
 Wow, talk about disingenuous journalism. Try: Major, core personnel who founded Infinity Ward and created the Call of Duty series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.