Call of Duty Elite

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Empirepaintball (1397 posts) -

CoDE is the online service that you are essentially paying for with the new Call of Duty game. This is all cool, but the only problem I have with it is that Bungie already performs this service with almost the exact features for free! It would be tough to sell me and a large part of the fanbase on this.

#2 Posted by Cirdain (3139 posts) -

No, the fan base would be fine with it. Cos' the main fanbase are idiots. Anyone who reads stuff on video games isn't the main fanbase. The main fanbase are sheep.

#3 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

There is nothing wrong with not buying it.

#4 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -
@Cirdain said:
No, the fan base would be fine with it. Cos' the main fanbase are idiots. Anyone who reads stuff on video games isn't the main fanbase. The main fanbase are sheep.
I'm "main" fan base, I read stuff on the internet, I'm not a sheep. Just sayin'
#5 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

It's free though... There's just a premium membership that's optional.

#6 Posted by Cirdain (3139 posts) -
@JacDG said:
@Cirdain said:
.......sure
#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

keep bending over. Activision send their rear regards 

#8 Posted by JoeyRavn (4983 posts) -

There's so much animosity and misinformation in this topic that I'm not even gonna bother. I'll just go with the flow:

Booo, Call of Duty, boooo!

#9 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@Cirdain said:
I still say that half of the people that still read about it is still sheep. My brother and a couple of friends hears about this CoD stuff before I do and they still want in on it. This is a sad sad time for gaming my friends.
#11 Posted by Cirdain (3139 posts) -
@ch13696 said:
@Cirdain said:
I still say that half of the people that still read about it is still sheep. My brother and a couple of friends hears about this CoD stuff before I do and they still want in on it. This is a sad sad time for gaming my friends.

Oh right yeah.. I meant if you care about other game news like the Everquest II update or the RAGE previews going up everywhere at the moment. Not just looking for Call of Duty stuff only.
Also, I doubt they read.
#12 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -
@Cirdain said:
@JacDG said:
@Cirdain said:
.......sure
Maybe you're the sheep? Think about it, and I mean reaaaally think about it.
#13 Posted by Blommer4 (198 posts) -
@JacDG said:
@Cirdain said:
@JacDG said:
@Cirdain said:
.......sure
Maybe you're the sheep? Think about it, and I mean reaaaally think about it.

Sheep is one of my favorite animals

#14 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -

There's already a decent-sized discussion about Call of Duty Elite going on here. For the sake of not spreading conversations out over multiple threads, any further comments should go there. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.