Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Call of Duty Elite

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mighty

CoDE is the online service that you are essentially paying for with the new Call of Duty game. This is all cool, but the only problem I have with it is that Bungie already performs this service with almost the exact features for free! It would be tough to sell me and a large part of the fanbase on this.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain

No, the fan base would be fine with it. Cos' the main fanbase are idiots. Anyone who reads stuff on video games isn't the main fanbase. The main fanbase are sheep.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Slaker117

There is nothing wrong with not buying it.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jacdg
    @Cirdain said:
    No, the fan base would be fine with it. Cos' the main fanbase are idiots. Anyone who reads stuff on video games isn't the main fanbase. The main fanbase are sheep.
    I'm "main" fan base, I read stuff on the internet, I'm not a sheep. Just sayin'
    ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By ssj4raditz

It's free though... There's just a premium membership that's optional.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cirdain
    @JacDG said:
    @Cirdain said:
    .......sure
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic

keep bending over. Activision send their rear regards 

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By JoeyRavn

There's so much animosity and misinformation in this topic that I'm not even gonna bother. I'll just go with the flow:

Booo, Call of Duty, boooo!

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ch13696
    @Cirdain said:
    I still say that half of the people that still read about it is still sheep. My brother and a couple of friends hears about this CoD stuff before I do and they still want in on it. This is a sad sad time for gaming my friends.
    Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cirdain
    @ch13696 said:
    @Cirdain said:
    I still say that half of the people that still read about it is still sheep. My brother and a couple of friends hears about this CoD stuff before I do and they still want in on it. This is a sad sad time for gaming my friends.

Oh right yeah.. I meant if you care about other game news like the Everquest II update or the RAGE previews going up everywhere at the moment. Not just looking for Call of Duty stuff only.
    Also, I doubt they read.
    jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jacdg
    @Cirdain said:
    @JacDG said:
    @Cirdain said:
    .......sure
    Maybe you're the sheep? Think about it, and I mean reaaaally think about it.
    Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Blommer4
    @JacDG said:
    @Cirdain said:
    @JacDG said:
    @Cirdain said:
    .......sure
    Maybe you're the sheep? Think about it, and I mean reaaaally think about it.

Sheep is one of my favorite animals

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By trace

There's already a decent-sized discussion about Call of Duty Elite going on here. For the sake of not spreading conversations out over multiple threads, any further comments should go there. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.