DLC Idea

#1 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

DLC Operation Kingfish:

how the SAS and Delta teamed up. Ghost is back!!!

DLC Frost:

Where did Frost go during the diamond mine mission?

He has to deal with a hostage situation.

#2 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

... wait you mean map packs 1-6?

#3 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

I think I'd be willing to pay for some Ghost action.

#4 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

@Sjupp said:

the next Modern Warfare game has to be either operation kingfish (if not dlc) or Cod:Ghost.

#5 Edited by Entreri10 (196 posts) -

@AnimalFather said:

@Sjupp said:

the next Modern Warfare game has to be either operation kingfish (if not dlc) or Cod:Ghost.

I agree, If they go MW4 that is most likely to be the story... I hope all the map packs become survival levels as well, otherwise its a pretty crappy deal for map packs.

#6 Posted by Gazmiller (23 posts) -

@AnimalFather: the Operation Kingfish sounds like a cracking idea! every COD fan is vying for the return of ghost. I think it would be a massive sell should they pot it into action

#7 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

I am going to guess map packs.

#8 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I definitely crave for a game centered around Ghost.

#9 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -

Here's a DLC idea: How about the multiplayer maps we've already paid for can be used in future CODs? Sorta like Rock Band DLCs.  Yes they need to be re-jiggered a bit, technical jargon blah blah blah.
I mean, seriously, how many fucking times will they sell us Overgrown?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.