Fantasy Killstreaks

#1 Posted by Kut_U_Up (51 posts) -

After playing Black Ops multiplayer pretty thoroughly, the killstreaks definitely felt a little bland after a while. And with the announcement of MW3 i can't help but get excited over the idea of taking killstreaks over the top like they did from modern ware to modern warefare 2. 

So my question is to you guys is, what fantasy killstreaks do you want to see in MW3? Me personally, i want them to go ludicrous. How ludicrous? have bears be a killstreak. Thats right, Treyarch has dogs, so why not top that but just calling in bears on the battlefield.  Yes i know it will never happen, but hey thats why its a fantasy kill streak.

#2 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1865 posts) -

here's a simple one. asuming the nuke doesn't return and the max kill is going to be around 15, how about one that re-rolls your rewards when activated to restart at 0 kills without dying?

also, a hendheld mortar launcher would be awesome.

#3 Posted by Helimocopter (369 posts) -

fmv hands dropping from the sky and killing people, comic jumper style

#4 Posted by froesti (101 posts) -

Smoke monster!

#5 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -

How about a killstreak where a ton of  those "bouncing betty" mines from the beginning of the  Estate mission in MW2  are placed randomly throughout the map

#6 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

Why would there be bears? We already have Russians.

#7 Posted by Kut_U_Up (51 posts) -
@Twitchey said:
Why would there be bears? We already have Russians.
Bears are the deadliest Russians i know, my friend 
#8 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

gallagher

#9 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

i thought the chopper gunner was satisfying  but then again, this is going to be a modern warfare game so wouldnt it make sense if they brought back nukes?

#10 Posted by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

A snuke.

#11 Posted by Brendan (7670 posts) -

Every other player's screen is flipped upside down. 

#12 Posted by MiniPato (2714 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
i thought the chopper gunner was satisfying  but then again, this is going to be a modern warfare game so wouldnt it make sense if they brought back nukes?
Considering how much people hated it in MW2, it seems best to leave it out.
#13 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -
@MiniPato said:
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
Considering how much people hated it in MW2, it seems best to leave it out.
What if the nuke was replaced by the the giant alien ships in independance day and had the same results, would you like that?
#14 Posted by VirtuaXav (449 posts) -

Some pokemanz.

#15 Posted by KarlPilkington (2679 posts) -

Everyone becomes turtles.

#16 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

I want them to just go all-out crazy, and not even care if it's unbalanced. 
Like for example a plane drops out of the sky and kills everyone on one half of the map. And that's a 3-kill killstreak. 
Okay, maybe not that unbalanced...   

Or just have something where all the other players would have their control inverted or get tiny and be able to get stepped on to be killed, or some other wierd thing like that. 
Maybe everyone has to switch the contoller to the second port, though that would not work so well with wireless controllers...

#17 Posted by Soapy86 (2619 posts) -

I want the "dogs" killstreak to return, though instead of whatever breed they've been in the previous games, they'll be pugs. And instead being attacked by them, the players will be forced to scratch their bellies and play with them. 

#18 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1865 posts) -
@Soapy86: that...actually is quite genius. lock their controls for a few seconds!
#19 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2181 posts) -
@Soapy86: If that were to happen we would never see Matt Rorie again...
#20 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Killstreaks are shit makes everyone camp it should not be based on kills but helping your team 

also who the fuck cares battlefield 3 is coming out this year 

#21 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -
@Brendan said:
Every other player's screen is flipped upside down. 

And instead of a nuke, you have to set your primary controller as 2. 
#22 Posted by Irvandus (2777 posts) -

Server Disconnect at 30 kills, no one gets the win but you feel like king of the internet

#23 Posted by MrKlorox (11198 posts) -

What a joke. Lowest common denominator.

#24 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Lobster Monsters or something riding bears attacking anything in the vicinity or this:

#25 Posted by Subjugation (4716 posts) -

Anyone said anthrax yet?

#26 Posted by Vinny_Says (5681 posts) -

I wish they would incorporate the Crysis 2 killstreaks where you need to pick up the dead person's dog tag.
 A fantasy killstreak? I dunno, ninjas that have commando pro on and can stab you from 7 feet away, you unleash them like dogs.

#27 Posted by face15 (1273 posts) -

Dragons are sick bro. Just sayin'.

#28 Posted by AestheticSynthesis (414 posts) -
#29 Posted by Solemn (278 posts) -

I want Brodyquest to play whenever someone gets hit with a flashbang. At 100 kills.

#30 Posted by Buie04 (35 posts) -
@shinigami420: GTFO with your Modern Warfare hate. Stick to your Battlefield forum douche.
#31 Posted by Ramone (2956 posts) -

Gandalf

#32 Edited by Spoonman671 (4531 posts) -

Pignite

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.