How do I get Prestige Tokens?

#1 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

I'm trying to figure out how to get my prestige tokens. Does anyone know how you get them? Is it a COD Elite premium thing?

I've prestiged a couple times in Black Ops and just want to get those tokens. Is anyone else having trouble?

#2 Posted by N7 (3573 posts) -

Yo bro... I can trade you some tokens if you give me some Skooma... Name the time and the place, just come alone and brings lots of Skooma...

#3 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -

They should just be there. I only prestiged in MW2, and when I booted up MW3 for the first time I had a token right off the bat. You only get one token per game you prestiged in; it's not one token per prestige.

#4 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

I didn't get any of my prestige tokens then...

#5 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

@familyphotoshoot: Hmm. Is there anywhere specifically that says that? Like in a menu?

#6 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -

@Tacoboy1986: I don't have access to the game right now, but I think they show up under the prestige shop.

#7 Posted by Redbullet685 (6024 posts) -

You get 1 for each game you've prestiged in, no matter how many times you prestiged in the game (ex: Prestige 5 times in BOps, get 1 single token. Prestige only 1 time in MW2, get 1 single token). I'm not sure if you get 1 token per prestige in MW3 or not.

#8 Posted by Zenthere (58 posts) -

Unfortunately it doesn't work for PC. I prestiged in Black Ops and MW2, and I don't have any tokens yet.

#9 Posted by Libb (68 posts) -

I was surprised that I had a token from my COD4 prestige, I thought I had read somewhere they weren't counting that far back. Given that I'm no longer hardcore enough/have enough of an outside life that another prestige is unlikely, I'm happy with that. What Unlock did everyone go with? I barely use the custom classes I have, so I want to see what the custom call sign stuff looks like before I decide if I go with that or double XP.

#10 Posted by xxNIKO_PENxx (1 posts) -

im prestige 1 lv 4 on mw2 but i dont have any prestige token on mw3 what is up with that plz help me

#11 Posted by bobafettjm (1404 posts) -

You get a new prestige token for every prestige in MW3 as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.