How to glide in MW3

#1 Posted by Athadam (684 posts) -

A few months back I posted a video about how to dance in MW3 (an original glitch discovered by me - or so I think). Well now I'm back and I think I've discovered another glitch.

This time it's how to glide in MW3. This is just a prep video and I still need to work on the glitch more. It requires amazing timing and some patience.

#2 Posted by Athadam (684 posts) -

Hope you guys enjoyed it and don't count it as youtube spam (since I created it and it's original content).

Also here's how to dance if you missed it the first time:

#3 Posted by believer258 (11775 posts) -

I saw the "how to dance" video soon after the game came out...

#4 Posted by Athadam (684 posts) -

@believer258 said:

I saw the "how to dance" video soon after the game came out...

You're most likely talking about MoutainDewd and his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqlUXG6CPls

Let me assure you, it's not the same glitch at all :)

#5 Posted by Taborlin (177 posts) -

The first thing is called snaking I think, it's a cheap tactic mainly used in competitive but you get the odd player using it in pubs. Dancing made me lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.