Matchmaking?

#1 Posted by Azeo (7 posts) -

Just bought mw3, and I haven't played a COD since mw2. I prestiged in mw1 and mw2, and now when I start up mw3, I'm being put with people like 60+, or have prestiged. It's not fun, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

#2 Posted by MrMazz (945 posts) -

the games been out a week plus im already halfway through my first prestige

#3 Posted by Azeo (7 posts) -

That has nothing to do with my question? I'm wondering why I didn't get matched with lower level people.

#4 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Stop crying it's cod pubs just level up

#5 Posted by MrMazz (945 posts) -

@Azeo: it has everything to do with your question. The game has been out for a week and everyone is already in the high end of the scale if not already prestiged by now

#6 Posted by Sander (411 posts) -

I'm not yet at level 30 and I get matched with people usually below me. So far, the matchmaking is the best I've seen. [Wish I could say the same for the maps]

#7 Posted by Grillbar (1812 posts) -

i just hate the fact that no matter how great internet i and my co-op partner has in spec-ops it lags like a motherf for who ever is not hosting

#8 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3632 posts) -

@Azeo said:

Just bought mw3, and I haven't played a COD since mw2. I prestiged in mw1 and mw2, and now when I start up mw3, I'm being put with people like 60+, or have prestiged. It's not fun, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

COD has never matched players together by skill or level. Thankfully, you can do pretty well with some fairly low level perks, weapons, and equipment. Try a SCAR-L, silencer, kick, slight of hand, quick draw, and marksman.

The biggest disadvantage that I'd say that new players really have to deal with is learning the maps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.