What do you want to see in the trailer tonight?

#1 Posted by Heltom92 (714 posts) -

For those of you who don't know, the first gameplay trailer is going to be shown tonight. What do you want to see from it? Story elements? Engine improvements? New MP stuff?

Personally I'm interested to see if there will actually be destructible enviroments in the game, which has been rumoured from a while now.

#2 Posted by JoMate (238 posts) -

A new engine is priority one and some kick as new weapons is number 2.

@Heltom92
Where will I be able to find this trailer tonight?

#3 Edited by Heltom92 (714 posts) -
@JoMate: It's gonna be shown during the NBA Western Conference Finals, but you can bet it will be on all the gaming sites shortly after.
#4 Posted by Crixaliz (782 posts) -

The return of the Tactical Nuke kill-streak!

#5 Edited by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

I want to see something that will make me actually care about this game.

#6 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -
@Aragorn123 said:
I want to see something that will make actually make me excited for this game.
I want to see the exact opposite, I'm a huge sucker for this franchise, but I want it to take a break before it dies completely. Also, I really don't want to spend my money on yet another COD game, but I probably will.... because I'm an idiot.
#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Gameplay that isn't as derivative as the past 19 games.

#8 Edited by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -
@JacDG said:

@Aragorn123 said:

I want to see something that will make actually make me excited for this game.
I want to see the exact opposite, I'm a huge sucker for this franchise, but I want it to take a break before it dies completely. Also, I really don't want to spend my money on yet another COD game, but I probably will.... because I'm an idiot.
That's pretty much what I was trying to say. I don't want to buy another COD game any time soon, but if they show something that's interesting or innovative or whatever, maybe I'll hop back on board.
#9 Posted by BeachThunder (12413 posts) -

Potatoes.

#10 Posted by EuanDewar (5098 posts) -

A scene where you fly the sun into earth...With a nuke...Whilst on fire...

But you're controlling a kitten.

#11 Posted by librariangmr (181 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:
A scene where you fly the sun into earth...With a nuke...Whilst on fire...But you're controlling a kitten.
This.

I want to see a Call of Duty where you die at the end of every level.

How long do you think until Activision decides to publish an multiplayer only CoD? Why bother putting in SP campaigns if they're so short and half assed?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.