What if Price is the bad guy?

  • 71 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Edited by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
#52 Posted by Bobstar (310 posts) -

I just wanna shoot dudes in the face.

Not Price face though

#53 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Pretty much, hell I thought that is where MW2 was headed at one point... Knowing how many twist and turns the COD games have now I really wouldn't be surprised.
#54 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -
@Yanngc33 said:
But who will fight the aliens during the game's ending?
Prophet
I mean Alcatraz.
#55 Edited by DeeGee (2113 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:

@DeeGee

@NekuSakuraba said:

Call of Duty has a story? LOLWUT.
Why do idiots like this guy even bother posting?
Cause I'm allowed to? Try to stop me, I dare you. However you can't detect sarcasm, so how would a person like YOU defeat me.
Defeat you? What, do you think this is a video game, or do you really talk like that? Either way, you're sure not worthy of my time. You can be an idiot if you want, it's not hurting me.
#56 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@DeeGee said:
@NekuSakuraba said:

@DeeGee

@NekuSakuraba said:

Call of Duty has a story? LOLWUT.
Why do idiots like this guy even bother posting?
Cause I'm allowed to? Try to stop me, I dare you. However you can't detect sarcasm, so how would a person like YOU defeat me.
Defeat you? What, do you think this is a video game, or do you really talk like that? Either way, you're sure not worthy of my time. You can be an idiot if you want, it's not hurting me.
Someone has a stick up his ass and can't take jokes.
#57 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -


I'd laugh and pour gasoline on his stash, making it a fuse to explode his own head.

 

Y'know, the usual way I deal with bad guys.

#58 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
@DeeGee said:
@NekuSakuraba said:

@DeeGee

@NekuSakuraba said:

Call of Duty has a story? LOLWUT.
Why do idiots like this guy even bother posting?
Cause I'm allowed to? Try to stop me, I dare you. However you can't detect sarcasm, so how would a person like YOU defeat me.
Defeat you? What, do you think this is a video game, or do you really talk like that? Either way, you're sure not worthy of my time. You can be an idiot if you want, it's not hurting me.
Someone has a stick up his ass and can't take jokes.
When you can make a good one, you know where to find me.
#59 Posted by Xdsk (268 posts) -

The way this series is going i wouldnt be surprised if Price was a machine from the future sent to destroy John connor, oh wait i mean the player character.

#60 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

Then I would burn all my Call of Duty games and never buy an Activision game again.

#61 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@DeeGee said:
@NekuSakuraba said:
@DeeGee said:
@NekuSakuraba said:

@DeeGee

@NekuSakuraba said:

Call of Duty has a story? LOLWUT.
Why do idiots like this guy even bother posting?
Cause I'm allowed to? Try to stop me, I dare you. However you can't detect sarcasm, so how would a person like YOU defeat me.
Defeat you? What, do you think this is a video game, or do you really talk like that? Either way, you're sure not worthy of my time. You can be an idiot if you want, it's not hurting me.
Someone has a stick up his ass and can't take jokes.
When you can make a good one, you know where to find me.
Look at my first post in the thread, I just made a good one.
#62 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba: If you say so.
#63 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@DeeGee said:
@NekuSakuraba: If you say so.
*HUGS*
#64 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba: Stop that, I'm trying to be cold and heartless here >=(
#65 Posted by PenguinDust (12438 posts) -

I can't tell one guy from the next.  If they shoot at me, I try and kill them.  That's all that matters to me in a FPS.  Alyx and Cortana are the only characters I'd care about betraying the hero. 

#66 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

 
That will just make for a horrible story. MacMillan is the bad guy in MW3, but you can't kill him since he's all ninja.

#67 Posted by bartok (2406 posts) -

What if Captain Price was really Captain N the Game Master ?

#68 Posted by EuanDewar (4688 posts) -

If Captain Price told me he fucked my sister I would still follow his orders.

#69 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

What if Frank Woods burst through a window and he and Price Bro'd out.

#70 Posted by Cirdain (2996 posts) -

what if i didn't care???

#71 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

You play as Price. It's a mustache simulator for the Wii.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.