Write your own ending

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

A nuke goes off in every country. 

After the credits, there is a scene that shows a map of Russia attacking the US.

#52 Edited by Witzig (327 posts) -

I think the USA will say fuck you to NATO and tries to catch Makarov by its self but completely fails and then the French Foriegn Legion ends up saving the world. Hooray le boudin for everyone.
#53 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1175 posts) -

Detonation of a bomb turning the world into Zombie. Price & Soap must kill them all.

#54 Posted by ckeats (489 posts) -

Stuff blows up, Soap saves the day. Slow pan out from a TV to which a female voice asks "How was the game Duke?"

Cut to a morbidly obese, washed up Duke, who says "This is what mine should have been!". Duke then eats cheetos and weeps quietly.

Credits.

#55 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4358 posts) -

"We gotta get soap outta here..."
"I know another place."

#56 Posted by beckley205 (310 posts) -

epic fighter chase across russia but soap and price are shot down in the outskirts of Moscow.  NATO is tied up in Africa fighting the Libyan Eygptin coaliton.  Captain Mcmillian wheelchairs around a nursing home.  soap and price sneak into the kremlin Sam Fisher style.  Makarov stands on a balcony drunk. soap runs up to confront him.  Price pulls out the M119 and shots soap in the back. walks up to Makarov and puts his hand on his shoulder. We have won. rockets fire from bunkers striking D.C. and all other major cities. roll credits

#57 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

And then the main character gets buttfucked by an Elephant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.